Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. I think HHH and Jericho should comeback for one more year as a wrestling role and put over the new guys then retire. HHH is obviously going to run things backstage, and Jericho knows a lot about the business so he can be maybe a writer for wwe or retire fully. But overall, Raw felt okay.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Ha, I just posted this in the discussion thread lol. It felt kind of weird but an OK weird if you know what I mean. I definitely don't think it could go on forever like that though. It was missing a serious dose of star power. With any luck, in the not too distant future maybe guys like Miz etc will be able to properly fill that hole.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I liked how Orton won but wasnt overbooked. Barrett could've easily won the match if it wasnt for CM Punk. Great booking in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
I think trips and jericho need to come back with cena but it sucks they rarely put any young guys over so its the same fights over and over.

·
Harley's Circus
2,551 Posts
Wrestling in the WWE is about the drama more than anything else having star power only gives a consequence to the crowd. It doesn't add anything else to the show.

I seriously don't get the need some fans have for wanting to turn the WWE into TNA by keeping all the old stars around for no other reason but the pretense that their putting people over(when in reality their not doing this ).

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
It felt good. It felt new, shaky, but willing to try things.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
The house show schuedle is what keeps main eventers injured/sidelined so often. What business did Cena have getting injured at a house show? Seriously?

Leave the house show business to the up and coming wrestlers.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
The house show schuedle is what keeps main eventers injured/sidelined so often. What business did Cena have getting injured at a house show? Seriously?

Leave the house show business to the up and coming wrestlers.
Then there would be no house show business.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I hope they return before Punk reinjures his hip carrying RAW.
I hope other talent steps their game so he doesn't have to and they don't have to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts