Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
House is having it's series finale on May 21st. Despite this past season only averaging around 7M viewers, you'd still have to think that those 7M, along with the people who watched in the previous seasons(season peak was over 19M in 06-07) will be watching.

Don't know how long everything will be cause supposedly there's a special airing before the episode, but either way, it looks like that episode of Raw could be going up against a show with LOTS of people watching.

Can't remember last time Raw went up against a series finale of a tv show on network tv(at least a tv show that many people have watched,and has been airing for about 8 years).

Last time I can remember Smackdown going up against a series finale of a known tv show, their ratings only took a small hit(the show they went up against got almost 10M viewers)

I think this is the Raw after OTL as well? So maybe this will partially encourage WWE to make something even bigger happen at that ppv so people will want to see Raw more than house.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Raw's ratings dont even compare to House. It's not even a contest.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Despite the fact that this season isn't the greatest so far, it's far better then last season's Huddy.

I doubt it'll have a large effect on RAW's ratings. They kinda have different audiences.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts