Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The crowd was awful last night. Didnt make a peep apart from when Cena came out. other then that they just sat on their hands all night. Yet again the UK crowd fails everyone.
If anyone on here went to the show, you let everyone down.

·
Banned
92 Posts
You are wrong. The crowd was better than most us crowds..Chicago, new york and wrestlemania miami being the exceptions..

·
Registered
828 Posts
The crowd was awful last night. Didnt make a peep apart from when Cena came out. other then that they just sat on their hands all night. Yet again the UK crowd fails everyone.
If anyone on here went to the show, you let everyone down.
We sounded pretty decent when I watched our show back this morning, still though the older crowd were chanting like crazy but the kids only ever get involved for Cena and a little bit of Kofi and R Truth.

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
Crowd was electric - had YES YES YES cants on the way outside, on the tube all the way home.

OP, u mad!

·
Registered
828 Posts
quite liked the eddie chants, damn chants, hbk chants, sexual chocolate chants, we want brock chants, rocky chants all the way to the jubilee line in the queue to start heading home, spotted some guys carrying on the yes chant through waterloo underground as well.

So many people rocking the Cena green shirts and merchandise, but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing one of those, it looks bloody awful.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
If we're talking about the London show last night, they were very good, lots of Yes Chants, a few Fish and Chips chants and Santino, Punk and Bryan got massive pops. Cena got a large booing as well in parts. Also a few nice ooooOOOOOOOHHHHH! cheers, they're awesome.

·
Buried by the man with three H's
1,166 Posts
If the show sucks... The crowd sucks.

If the show is awesome... The crowd make it.

There was nothing that made last night's RAW special, so the crowd were probably thinking "WTF is this shit?".

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
yes I did....
The only way I can believe you watched the show is if you have alzheimers and have forgotten all the shots of the crowd chanting away, the reactions and hell, even the people dancing to Funkasaurus.

The only time the crowd was relatively quiet was during the Tensai/Cena match which honestly seemed to suck the life out of them.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts