Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
because people in mexico cant watch it they doing raw over in mexico 4 people in mexico and it will be normal 4 people in the uk

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
what ? are you sure ?

ugh .. it's only one week away from vengeance , the go home raw before the PPV , which is suppose to be a show that adds hype to the PPV .. what's the matter with them ? you have to grab people's attentions with this show

unless they do a live SD on Tuesday , then i think it's a bad idea IMO

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
what ? are you sure ?

ugh .. it's only one week away from vengeance , the go home raw before the PPV , which is suppose to be a show that adds hype to the PPV .. what's the matter with them ? you have to grab people's attentions with this show

unless they do a live SD right after , then i think it's a bad idea IMO
they tape Raw on sat and SD on sunday I believe it to be so.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They have WWE in canada and it's not taped. Mexico is same continent also, so why can't it be live?

This is gonna be so bad now. The worst edited crowds in all of tv for Raw, and we'll have to hear cheap edited boos for del rio in mexico...

·
Registered
546 Posts
probably want to make sure the production values live up to their PG rating and the fans cheer and boo appropriately for the talent, with no fans storming the ring, or anything adults in other cultures like to do for enjoyment. : )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts