Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
The United States saved the world. Twice. You’re not speaking German, Japanese, or Italian right now, so you’re fucking welcome. Go lay down.

I am no nationalist, but for god’s sake, the simplistic way that some of you see the world is embarrassing.

Saved the world? Lmao what kind of crazy shit is this?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
This has been going on ever since Roman became a top guy. He isn't to blame, but WWE has been running off fans for years with their shitty booking. They had a resurgence when stadiums became open again, but now its becoming the status quo again.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Hold up guys.

RAW has had bums like Lashley headlining their shows. No wonder they are not drawing.

Things will be different once Seth comes over and sprinkles his magic. Look at what he's done for Smackdown over the past year.

·
Waiting for Kawato
2,278 Posts
Maybe the arena was half empty because all the Americans were out saving the world from the bad guys... :ROFLMAO:

I know attendance is generally bad anyway, but doing a show in a city that has a baseball playoff game going on against their age old rivals at exactly the same time was never going to have a happy ending. I'm surprised they got however many they got, to be honest.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
1) Pandemic

2) City with strict mask and vaccine mandates

3) School night (Monday was a holiday, but school is the next day).

A lot to consider.
4) Raw (2018 - 2020) was literally one of the worst TV shows of all time. It's still dirt poor if a bit more acceptable. They are reaping the rewards.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm sure a lot of it is due to the pandemic, especially in San Francisco, but regardless of that why would you waste money to attend a 3 hour show that is just painfully bad? The biggest stars in the brand at the moment are Becky, Big E and Lashley. Bad matches, bad stories, bad everything. The show is awful.

·
Banned
8 Posts
I went With my husband who isn't a fan and he enjoyed himself so much. I paid 120$ for two tickets and I don't feel cheated. I'm not a fan of Becky Lynch at all. But seeing her live was cool.

I was so loud I gave the people around me commentary. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Idc if there were 300 people I lived my dream that night. I would love to work with WWE in some capacity.

If any wrestler is reading this. You guys killed it.

Come back soon.

·
Registered
14,214 Posts
Gotta love people blaming Big E, Becky Lynch, and Joe Biden for WWe drawing shitty numbers when half empty arenas have been common place for years.

But sure it's gotta be Three Bs, can't have anything to do with WWe putting on a shitty show.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Becky and Big E drawing in the fans I see 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh god my sides 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
I’ll preface this by saying that I’m not a fan of either of those two, but the poor overall attendance, ratings etc. is not the result of one or two people. It’s the result of an overall very porous show.

There’s not a reason to watch the product on tv, let alone pay to go watch it Live. The PPVs really don’t even matter anymore. Storylines and pushes get dropped on a whim, so there’s no real reason to get invested in anything.

None of the midcarders or tag teams matter. They’re just filler. They all get cycled in and out and trade wins and titles back and forth.

The only guy they really care about is Reigns. And you can predict his match outcome without watching it. He’s going to win by nefarious means - usually both Usos interfering. Then he will come out and boast.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts