Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
This felt like one of the key reasons WWE put on such a weak show tonight, christ it was bad. The Giants MLB playoff, a small crowd and the 5pm on Monday local start.....the perfect storm for a mediocre show. This is also why AEW avoids the west coast, those 5pm weekday starts (Friday may be an exception as it's the start of the weekend) just aren't going to work unless it's holidays or an insanely stacked must see card.

·
rasslin
8,584 Posts
They deserve shitty crowds.

The king of the ring bracket Is embarrassing and the main event was the 900th “two opponents tag together” of the year. Which was also done TWICE this show.

The WWE champion is a comedy character who cut a promo talking about his nipples in an awkward way that got very little reaction and he was going up against the ever so interesting “man with a sword”

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
This goes for all promotions - I would rather a raucous 4K crowd in a small venue than a quiet 10k in a 20k venue.

·
Registered
119 Posts
"RECORD PROFITS !!!!"

WWE living off that blood money and TV deals
Is there a reason to ridicule Saudi Arabia PPV? Why with this blood money shit. You American think so high about yourself? There's more blood in American hands than any other country in the world. This coming from the country who bombed 150k Innocent lives in Vietnam only for a day just because they wanna shows their might.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Wait a minute, the low 4k crowd could be because San Francisco is requiring everyone to have proof that they are vaccinated in order to attend a sporting event. I heard that is the case for the Warriors games.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
I actually watched some of RAW this week and it was pretty bad. Bad product = smaller crowds, its not rocket science. They should start booking smaller venue's.

Vince is getting his money from Saudi Arabia so he doesn't care anyways.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
6,164 Posts
Is there a reason to ridicule Saudi Arabia PPV? Why with this blood money shit. You American think so high about yourself? There's more blood in American hands than any other country in the world. This coming from the country who bombed 150k Innocent lives in Vietnam only for a day just because they wanna shows their might.
Deleted. Others were right - this isn't the place for this discussion.

·
Angry at refs
5,547 Posts
The United States saved the world. Twice. You’re not speaking German, Japanese, or Italian right now, so you’re fucking welcome. Go lay down.

I am no nationalist, but for god’s sake, the simplistic way that some of you see the world is embarrassing.
Edit: Ya know what, this isn't the place to discuss this stuff. I'll just say I disagree and leave it at that, no need to start a fight, lmao.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
You have much better written entertainment on streaming that you can watch without leaving your home and if you really want to go out for a event I imagine sports would be much more appealing.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Becky Is such a big DRAW:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Imagine blaming Becky, who is far more over than almost anyone in either company. (Reigns, Bryan ,Punk, obvious exceptions). What a weird thing to try and claim.

The 4k crowds will be more to do with the abysmal writing of a show that's been going downhill for about 15 years, until we reach the point that people can't be bothered at all.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The United States saved the world. Twice. You’re not speaking German, Japanese, or Italian right now, so you’re fucking welcome. Go lay down.

I am no nationalist, but for god’s sake, the simplistic way that some of you see the world is embarrassing.
Sit down! The USSR saved the whole world and not America, since it was the USSR that defeated Hitler and Nazi Germany and not a fucking America!

·
Baby It's Violence
8,653 Posts
It's not Becky, or people scared of Covid, or Big E, or whatever bullshit we're going on about.

The show was booked like shit, it deserved a shit crowd. End of story.

Reactions: Prosper

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Hold my beer.
They currently are stuggling to sell tickets to this weeks shows and that comes straight from their biggest shill meltzer

Imagine blaming Becky, who is far more over than almost anyone in either company. (Reigns, Bryan ,Punk, obvious exceptions). What a weird thing to try and claim.

The 4k crowds will be more to do with the abysmal writing of a show that's been going downhill for about 15 years, until we reach the point that people can't be bothered at all.
OK but then don't say Becky is a big draw because she's not. When Austin & Rock got over attendance went up because people went and arenas were sold out to see them. Those were big time draws. House shows were sellouts because of them. Her being on the card can't even fill half an arena and it's been that case for her whole run

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
1) Pandemic

2) City with strict mask and vaccine mandates

3) School night (Monday was a holiday, but school is the next day).

A lot to consider.

·
Registered
893 Posts
No no, he's got a point
Stalin made both Churchill and Roosevelt submit to his demands and eat off his palms, in favor of waving war against Japan, and that was 3 years after demolishing the Axis in Stalingrad, and then on kicking Hitler out of the Baltic states, up to concocting the seize of Berlin.
Not denying the US and Churchill's massive roles in WWII of course.. and Stalin was no saint keep in mind, but he was considered by the Allied Forces as the lesser of two evils, and then became a turning point in the war when it comes to the Nazis.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
10,277 Posts
Sit down! The USSR saved the whole world and not America, since it was the USSR that defeated Hitler and Nazi Germany and not a fucking America!
Yeah.. This isn´t really the place for those kinds of discussions, but you´re more right on this one than that other guy.
The Germans couldn´t handle the cold in USSR, and their Blitzkrieg tactics didn´t work against the scorched earth tactic from Stalin..
Meanwhile USA did NOTHING until they took a hit at Pearl Harbour except for taking in the scientists that fled Nazi Germany and use them to create a nuclear bomb..

21 - 40 of 57 Posts