Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://pwinsider.com/article/52511/ongoing-raw-spoilers-from-manchester-uk-for-tonights-show.html?p=1

Raw opened with John Cena in the ring. He brought out Wade Barrett, who said that tonight will be a party but has to deal with Nexus invading Smackdown. There was a loud "Who are you" chant at David Otunga. Barrett has Cena announce Randy Orton, who came out to the ring. The mystery GM chimes in to announce that Orton vs. Barrett at The Survivor Series will be a Submissions match. The GM also announced it will be Team Barrett vs. Team Orton tonight with Cena as the ref. The GM will pick the members of Team Orton.

The Bella Twins and Eve defeated Maryse, Alicia Fox, and Tamina. The Bella Twins did their usual switch and got the win for their team.

2. The Uso Brothers defeated The Hart Dynasty. David Hart Smith tried to walk out, but Natalya stopped him. The Uso brothers still got the win with a Snuka Splash. The crowd was quiet during the match.

David Otunga vs. John Cena was announced for later in the show. It appears that Otunga is continuing to be pushed out of Nexus...

Up next is a talk segment with Santino Marella as host, featuring Sheamus as the guest.

3. Goldust defeated Ted DiBiase. Aksana stole the Million Dollar Title belt from Maryse and ran off with it.

The Miz will be a member of Team Orton in the main

4. John Cena defeated David Otunga. The rest of Nexus left ringside for the match. Otunga tried to run, but Cena caught up with him and threw him. Cena eventually got the win via submission with the STF.

It was announced that Otunga will face Edge on Friday's WWE Smackdown television show. If Otunga loses the match, he is out of Nexus.

Santino Marella hosted a tea party with special guest Sheamus. This led to the anonymous general manager booking a match between the two.

5. Sheamus defeated Santino Marella by DQ. Santino was disqualified for a low blow. Sheamus attacked him after the match until John Morrison made the save.

Team Orton will be Randy Orton, The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, and R-Truth, and they will face Nexus minus John Cena and David Otunga.

http://www................../artman/publish /WWE/article10015073.shtml for more recent results

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Neither of those guys have any submissions that I know of, so the screwjob ending is likely what may go down.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
What the hell...does either one of them have a submission they use a lot? I guess Orton could use the body scissors.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I happen to know Orton is skilled in the art of applying the chinlock as seen by his heel run in 2008/2009...

EDIT: Hold up, I just found this on another site:

Randy Orton was introduced, and the anonymous general manager booked a 10-man tag with Orton and Barrett as the captains as the Raw main event. The general manager will pick the members of Team Orton. It was also announced that Barrett vs. Orton must end in a pinfall or submission
No mention of submission match...maybe they misinterpreted.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Neither of those guys have any submissions that I know of, so the screwjob ending is likely what may go down.
Orton has his patented headlock and Barrett...well, in honour of his NXT mentor Chris Jericho, he could use the ARMBAR.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I happen to know Orton is skilled in the art of applying the chinlock as seen by his heel run in 2008/2009...

EDIT: Hold up, I just found this on another site:

No mention of submission match...maybe they misinterpreted.
source?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts

EDIT: Forgot it didnt let you put it in, pro-wrestling.net, take the dash out.

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
Orton only does the headlock. and I remember Barrett using the camal clutch a few times on nxt

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
i dont see anything there on the raw spoilers about the survivor series match?
What Survivor Series match? There's going to be a 10 man tag match survivor series type match in the main evnet. That was still on there.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts