Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I thought give smackdown ago haven’t watched it for couple weeks so only watched to see nxt invade smackdown but didn’t show hardly any nxt invading still think smackdown still rubbish don’t even watch nxt and nxt uk I probably watch the takeover ppvs and wwe ppvs at the moment I’m just watching aew and impact wrestling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Just pick and choose. I'm not loyal or biased to any one brand. If you're open minded and not a fan boy for any one company, utilize YouTube and pick and choose what you like. Beats sitting through 2 or 3 hour wrestling show.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
haven't watched either show top to bottom live in about 15 years. I stopped watching my DVR's a few months ago. And now i dont even really read results.

Which is a damn shame considering Beckys my favorite AND on top

·
Registered
306 Posts
I read the results...... Skip the match breakdowns about people like flipochet and watch the Fiend segments and Royal Rumbles really.. Its the same people wrestling every week, read everybody here bashing WWE as its far more enjoyable:)

One of my main dislikes for this forum, some one posts a thread (be it a newer member or a stalwart) and some pedantic loser will link it with the smarmy comment "Don't watch it then" as they finish into their mates crusty sock. I'll just post a new thread, wait for a smarmy, sock molesting, pedant to get their socks off and neg rep me then just ignore it anyway.

·
Registered
306 Posts
:vince5:vince5:vince5:vince5:vince5:vince5I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I thought it was "good shit, pal".

·
Asuka
96,502 Posts
Re: RAW & Smackdown Bore Me To Tears...

Maybe he should stop shitting the bed and producing some of the worst content this industry has ever seen.

We already saw the WOAT WWE match in his second match as The Fiend and he's done nothing but continue to make mockery of the sport every time he steps into the squared circle to no sell a billion finishers and death.

Don't get me started on the hokey shit Rotunda/Huskey/Bray/Abigail produced before he/she landed on The Fiend. You could make a 30 minute blooper reel from his short career to play for his induction into the Wrestle Crap HOF. And no it's not the mask, it's the fat ass under it and the cringe inducing nonsense he has produced or been part of over the last 5-6 years. The dude is a joke (probably fitting he's wearing a clown mask), no mask or new gimmick is going to undo the years of this geek stinking up the place with his nonsense and mediocrity.

LOL @ quoting numbers, when has Bray ever moved anything? His Firehouse quarterly numbers are from impressive, as for his merch - does he even have any? You love to shit on Rollins yet Rollins has sold more merch and tickets than Bray through the entirety of his career.
https://www.mykhel.com/wwe/revealed-why-seth-rollins-and-kofi-kingston-will-lose-respective-wwe-titles-128280.html

There you go. Bray is #2 in merchandise sales, second only to Roman who's been pushed to 4 WM main events in a row, and is only #1 because his number of items are excessive. His sales for individual items are poor, so Bray is really #1.

He sells more than Becky, he sells more than AJ, he currently sells more than Cena and yes he's gone but Cena always sells no matter what, and he certainly sells more than Seth who isn't even in the top 5.

The rest of those lies and horseshit doesn't even dignify a response.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

Battered syndrome and habitual watching. That's literally it.

Watch something else.
Seems like people are taking your advice every year, huh? :dino

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Why do people keep making these threads? :lol Good for you, you don't like Raw and SD, nobody's forcing you to watch it :shrug

I still watch cos I enjoy seeing my faves and I enjoy talking about it with the live thread here on WF as it's airing, it makes it go faster.

·
C Mac G
5,964 Posts
There are a few bright spots to me, AJ Styles never fails to entertain me, I think when Seth Rollins is on, all bullshit aside, he is one of the best in the world, Daniel Bryan may be the most underutilized talent in any major company, but nonetheless, he is always quality. Lesnar/Rey has actually been really well done.

Women's division, poor booking aside is really good. Becky Lynch is terrific, Asuka seems to be getting some momentum(I don't have high hopes it'll last but still), Charlotte is always great etc.

There are good elements to the show, it's just that the bad outweighs the good, and I absolutely detest Bray Wyatt, I understand why they are pushing him, he is over, but for me, he is one of the corniest, lamest acts in pro-wrestling, no selling finishers etc, so it makes Smackdown a lot less watchable for me. Enjoying RAW more these days tbh.

·
Registered
414 Posts

I quit watching SD. I watch the first hour of RAW and turn it off. About to stop watching all together. All i really watch for is Alexa, Sasha and Brock anyways.

·
Registered
16,246 Posts
I have been a fan for many years but I cannot bear the show completely anymore have to watch highlights in fact the thread on this forum is more entertaining than to show

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Plenty of other things to watch. But we all know you will continue to watch and then just complain about how bad things are. Right?

·
Baby Yoda
29,356 Posts

https://www.mykhel.com/wwe/revealed-why-seth-rollins-and-kofi-kingston-will-lose-respective-wwe-titles-128280.html

There you go. Bray is #2 in merchandise sales, second only to Roman who's been pushed to 4 WM main events in a row, and is only #1 because his number of items are excessive. His sales for individual items are poor, so Bray is really #1.

He sells more than Becky, he sells more than AJ, he currently sells more than Cena and yes he's gone but Cena always sells no matter what, and he certainly sells more than Seth who isn't even in the top 5.

The rest of those lies and horseshit doesn't even dignify a response.
Wtf is Dirty Sheets? :lmao

Didn't think you of all people will reference a unknown site which is using a source no one has ever heard of as factual. Fallen so low to cite such a source :lmao

Does Bray even have merch? I've never seen it before.

·
Registered
500 Posts
As Vince McMahon says, if you don't like WWE, change the channel. No need to cry about it on WWE every thing.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

Wtf is Dirty Sheets? :lmao

Didn't think you of all people will reference a unknown site which is using a source no one has ever heard of as factual. Fallen so low to cite such a source :lmao

Does Bray even have merch? I've never seen it before.
Your anti-Bray tirade is really old and tired at this point. Just shut up already.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts