Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys bare with this shit? It's obviously catering to Vince, and not to the fans, as he has made that abundantly clear except in the rare cases where he's backed into the corner by the fans and has no other option (example: Bryan main-eventing WM). Fn Roman Reigns ME'd wrestlemania like, what 5 times now? GTFO.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,049 Posts
Re: RAW & Smackdown Bore Me To Tears...

Yep. The big problem is its so damn repeptive. Its just the same few people over and over again rehashing the same feuds over and over again. No one actually interesting, fresh or exciting is allowed to be pushed, its just the same handful of dullards endlessly.

Does anyone actually still watch beyond just skimming a few segments?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
*WWE NXT
*WWE NXT UK
*Impact!
*MLW Fusion
*AEW Dynamite
*AEW Dark
*NWA Power
*Women of Wrestling
*New Japan Pro Wrestling
*ROH Wrestling
*Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

Imagine having all these options and choosing instead to watch the shows you know will disappoint you time and time again.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,709 Posts
Because Becky. :becky2

Other than that, it's been all AEW for me for the last 5 weeks. Seeing my boy PAC keep his undefeated record and watching Cody become one the GOATS has been awesome. And Jericho is just gold. If Becky would just go to AEW, I could stop watching WWE forever. But that'll never happen seeing as she's a made woman in WWE.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts

Wrestle Crap GOAT is a reason not to watch.

What a disaster.
"Wrestlecrap" because he wears an evil mask, lol. You're something else.

Maybe he should try dressing up as a video game character instead, that's more your speed, isn't it? So badass. That's really gonna gain viewers.....as their numbers prove.

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
I stopped watching SmackDown around 2006 I think. I kept watching RAW and PPVs intermittently especially after the Network launched. That being said...I dunno. I give up for six months at a time usually and come back for the big four PPVs and if something interests me I stay for a few months now. I watched the first two SmachDowns on FOX and I had to stop after. I cannot stand it. Once Cena was gone I thought I might get interested again but they keep stabbing me in the brain after teasing me a bit. I read the spoilers for the SmackDown tapings in the UK and was beyond disgusted. How could anyone find this interesting?

·
Sports Entertainment Enthusiast
795 Posts
man arent you excited of corbin talkin about reigns´s balls? . or lana&lashley&rusev angle? or asuka tapping out 89 years old natalya? thats a good shit pal

·
IRAN #1
2,304 Posts
I stopped watching over a year ago, just the NXT invasion got me back recently.. It's a very boring show, thankfully there's AEW.

Nobody in this company feels like a star to me, and the biggest stars feels like they come from NXT.

·
Baby Yoda
29,303 Posts

"Wrestlecrap" because he wears an evil mask, lol. You're something else.

Maybe he should try dressing up as a video game character instead, that's more your speed, isn't it? So badass. That's really gonna gain viewers.....as their numbers prove.
Maybe he should stop shitting the bed and producing some of the worst content this industry has ever seen.

We already saw the WOAT WWE match in his second match as The Fiend and he's done nothing but continue to make mockery of the sport every time he steps into the squared circle to no sell a billion finishers and death.

Don't get me started on the hokey shit Rotunda/Huskey/Bray/Abigail produced before he/she landed on The Fiend. You could make a 30 minute blooper reel from his short career to play for his induction into the Wrestle Crap HOF. And no it's not the mask, it's the fat ass under it and the cringe inducing nonsense he has produced or been part of over the last 5-6 years. The dude is a joke (probably fitting he's wearing a clown mask), no mask or new gimmick is going to undo the years of this geek stinking up the place with his nonsense and mediocrity.

LOL @ quoting numbers, when has Bray ever moved anything? His Firehouse quarterly numbers are from impressive, as for his merch - does he even have any? You love to shit on Rollins yet Rollins has sold more merch and tickets than Bray through the entirety of his career.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I get bored of these threads.

Why watch something over and over which bores you to tears? Then go on the internet to make a thread on how it bores you. Why? Just watch something that interests you.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
yeah its a bit demoralising. :( i really dont see them improving to a very high standard of product ever again. oh well like others have said there is other wrasslin' out there.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts