Wrestling Forum banner
221 - 240 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
31,242 Posts
His run will fail as hard as kofis if they don't get him away from these 2 dead weight geeks
The crowd actually likes The New Day, honestly the Dynamic is no different than The Elite over in AEW. Some fans enjoy the ridiculousness of The New Day and don't want them to get all serious.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Lol why no love for Mr. Langston lol
I mean, it's really hard to have a love for a meathead retard whose gimmick for the better of a decade is doing borderline gay shit like pull pancakes out of his tights to feed them to people, who can't be serious for even a split second, and who's wrestling ability is so mediocre that it makes a shawn spears match look good by comparison.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I'm happy for Big E, I just think it wasn't the right time and that this run will be meaningless. Hopefully I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
WWE is actually I'm a weird place as far as top titles on both brands but Lashley might win the title back tbh...I can see Goldberg beating Big E in the same fashion as the Fiend last Saudi show and Lashley squashing Goldberg after and that would still set up Lesnar and Lashley for Mania most likely

·
Registered
31,242 Posts
I mean, it's really hard to have a love for a meathead retard whose gimmick for the better of a decade is doing borderline gay shit like pull pancakes out of his tights to feed them to people, who can't be serious for even a split second, and who's wrestling ability is so mediocre that it makes a shawn spears match look good by comparison.
He's serious in the ring the actual competition part. There's plenty enough always serious guys as it is. It's like saying Rampage Jackson wasn't legit just because he was a goofball lol. I mean hell The Rock was goofy as fuck the majority of time and always talking about shoving things up men's asses.

·
Registered
834 Posts
They had him away from Kofi and Woods but for some stupid reason they put him back with them.
He was never really away and able to have his own identity he was still doing the goofy shit even after they changed his entrance music woods and Kofi need to fuck all the way off

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
The start of this explains why he stalked Heyman lol

Don't see his reign lasting long. You have Lashley and maybe Drew, as he was only banned from fighting Lashley for the title. Kross is an outsider, but they will probably build him up more.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is what happens when the NFL is on Monday and AEW beats RAW in certain demos. Hopefully WWE doesn’t squash Big E with Oldberg. But I dont trust old senile Vince to not have Big E squashed.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,231 Posts
Smackdown officially has no endgame now 😂

Congrats to Big E though! :)

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,487 Posts
Holy shit. This thread has 230 posts in it and the show ended 30 mins ago AND had a World Title cash-in. :LOL: I mean, I knew Raw is in the process of dying and all, but I had no idea it was THIS bad. Guess that's what happens when you have lousy Champions.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Follow up is key here. Big E could be interesting as champ, but do they have a plan or is this a knee-jerk reaction to AEW?

I'm going to assume the latter, but would love to be proven wrong.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,231 Posts
The endgame is Drew. They set it up since Survivor Series last year.
Oh, I'm completely on board with Drew McIntyre being the man to end the reign of terror (y)

He's been delivering some of the best TV matches on Raw this year too, and he was robbed from winning a world championship in front of a live crowd.

Hopefully, McIntyre gets drafted to Smackdown a few weeks from now. I also hope that he still wrestles often too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Big E as WWE champion,doesnt seem like a credible belt all the time a man with such a stupid gimmick has got it

221 - 240 of 253 Posts