Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/58252/steve-austin-on-jimmy-fallon-this-week-tough-enough-tonight-raw-roulette-is-coming-and-more-news.html?p=1

The RAW Roulette returns next month on the 6/27 edition of Monday Night RAW from Las Vegas. They will also be taping the following week's episode that night due to upcoming international tours.
This completes 'a month of specials':

06/06 - Stone Cold returns
13/06 - 3 Hours; Tough Enough winner announced/Stone Cold appearance
20/06 - 3 Hours
27/06 - RAW Roulette

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
3 Hours for the TE winner and then 3 hours again? What's the second one for lol? Anyways, at least there's something partially interesting to look forward to. Maybe they'll actually have other storylines going on at the same time too :shocked:.

·
Banned
799 Posts
Triple H is returning that month since he will be on MITB PPV.Thats the second 3 hour. +Rep xD

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
That's something to look forward to although sometimes the 3 hour Raws suck worse than the two. I hate the roulette shows that are a bunch of four minute matches. If it's gonna be gimmick themed, get rid of "Strange bedfellow" tag matches and give us a nice PPV quality match.

Gonna be nice to see Austin. (Y)

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I'm sure one of them will be the viewers choice Raw and the WWE Universe votes for the winner of tough enough?

WWE has had great summers the past few years, lets see if they can top last summer with Nexus.

Hopefully June becomes the start of what will be a great summer for WWE.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have been waiting for it very much. It gonna be a super one. Till now I've been playing with the help of a good agen pkv games. For such gambling as me is very important to play and to earn money. Last month I've earned for a new iPhone and I cannot say that that was very difficult for me. Maybe you'll recommend me some new games and bets. One more thing is to find a fair platform for being sure that your money is protected.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Have been waiting for it very much. It gonna be a super one. Till now I've been playing with the help of a good agen pkv games. For such gambling as me is very important to play and to earn money. Last month I've earned for a new iPhone and I cannot say that that was very difficult for me. Maybe you'll recommend me some new games and bets. One more thing is to find a fair platform for being sure that your money is protected.
wtf

1 - 13 of 13 Posts