Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The show in Tupelo, MS was just Awesome! They had a much bigger production than the ones I have been to in the past and freaking specialty matches.

Heath Slater came out and made fun of Elvis Presley. Tupelo is his home town if you didn't know. He made an open challenge and AJ came out and said she had someone for him and Ryback came out. Wierd thing was Heath actually dominated the whole match until Ryback pulled a Cena if you know what I mean.

The Miz and Christian had a Street Fight that was chosen by the audience. We had a choice of a SF or 2 out of 3 falls. The SF included chairs and a kendo stick. Miz won no suprise...very rare to see titlese change hands at a Road Show...

Cena vs Tensi was a last man standing and was huge. They used the steps by T ramming Cena through them. Cena pulls the base of the steps up the ramp standing it up right and goes to throw T into and Cena gets reversed and Cena goes into it. Cena puts a chair in the corner between the ropes and once again Cena is foiled and gets put through the chair. Several chair shots by both. T sets up a table in the corner he goes to put Cena through it Cena reverses and goes for his second AA and is reversed again and Cena goes through the table. Then T gets out another table and Cena reverses T's moves and gets the AA on T putting him through the table and the 10 count.

Another great match was Ziggy and Sin Cara...Ziggler was really pushed hard in Tupelo. He did a promo from back stage and was on the radio during the day. His match was promoted at the beginning of the show.

Biggest pops were when AJ came out the first time and then the building liked to have imploded when Cena came out. Also the crowd was into Brutus Clays match with Damien big time cheering constanly for Brutus....

Funniest moment was the Miz when he told everyone to shut up while he said his catch phrase. The crowd booed and would get quiet and when he would put the mike to his mouth the crowd booed very loud. He did this multiple times then started playing along with the crowd then he stopped and told every one how they stupid and how they were mindless puppets and he was the puppet master....

· Registered
1,523 Posts
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...how-Result-08.10.12---Tupelo,-Mississippi.htm

(7) Sin Cara beat Dolph Ziggler. I don't know if they screwed up the finish, but Dolph talked to the ref and Justin Roberts for about 2-3 minutes after the match before going to the back. It was the worst Dolph match I've ever seen. Sin Cara just doesn't know how to work the WWE style. Before the show, Dolph signed autographs at a local National Guard store for two hours during a tornado watch. Real good guy.
I just read that, can you confirm it?

· Registered
499 Posts
The show in Tupelo, MS was just Awesome! They had a much bigger production than the ones I have been to in the past and freaking specialty matches.

Heath Slater came out and made fun of Elvis Presley. Tupelo is his home town if you didn't know. He made an open challenge and AJ came out and said she had someone for him and Ryback came out. Wierd thing was Heath actually dominated the whole match until Ryback pulled a Cena if you know what I mean.

The Miz and Christian had a Street Fight that was chosen by the audience. We had a choice of a SF or 2 out of 3 falls. The SF included chairs and a kendo stick. Miz won no suprise...very rare to see titlese change hands at a Road Show...

Cena vs Tensi was a last man standing and was huge. They used the steps by T ramming Cena through them. Cena pulls the base of the steps up the ramp standing it up right and goes to throw T into and Cena gets reversed and Cena goes into it. Cena puts a chair in the corner between the ropes and once again Cena is foiled and gets put through the chair. Several chair shots by both. T sets up a table in the corner he goes to put Cena through it Cena reverses and goes for his second AA and is reversed again and Cena goes through the table. Then T gets out another table and Cena reverses T's moves and gets the AA on T putting him through the table and the 10 count.

Another great match was Ziggy and Sin Cara...Ziggler was really pushed hard in Tupelo. He did a promo from back stage and was on the radio during the day. His match was promoted at the beginning of the show.

Biggest pops were when AJ came out the first time and then the building liked to have imploded when Cena came out. Also the crowd was into Brutus Clays match with Damien big time cheering constanly for Brutus....

Funniest moment was the Miz when he told everyone to shut up while he said his catch phrase. The crowd booed and would get quiet and when he would put the mike to his mouth the crowd booed very loud. He did this multiple times then started playing along with the crowd then he stopped and told every one how they stupid and how they were mindless puppets and he was the puppet master....

AJ got the 2nd biggest Pop of the night only below Cena's? That is what I like to hear! :D:

Sounds like it was great house show, and you got to see some interesting matches to be sure.

· Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yah...it was fun...

I read the review in that link above and I disagree with the pops...AJ's was huge...The diva match was ok...they goofed off a little to much but the crowd cheered a lot for layla....maybe the longest diva match i have ever seen...A-Ry was way over and got a huge pop and he made the match..Curt did that running away crap going into ropes to much at first..you know that stupid crap they do in the indies....the uso's was right after the intermission...people weren't all back in their seats and were stuffing their faces with food and beer...the match was good just no body really cared until they did big moves...christian got a huge pop but mostly because he has been here several times and the crowd just loves him...Zigglers match was good but it did end oddly...but if it wasn't nothing he couldn't have gotten out of easily...if he was supposed to win...The fans were for SC...I thought this was a different guy playing SC? He came here before and in person this red SC is bigger and moves nothing like the original..

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Sounds like a largely fun show.

They've loaded the Asian tour cards with more star power, but this show seems at least entertaining, overall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.