Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in 6 years, Raw is happening in Montreal,Canada!

Real surprising to see WWE returning to Montreal for a tv event. It'll be only the 2nd WWE TV event in Canada in 20 or so months I believe.

Funny how they advertise Laurinaitis,Big Show vs Cena as "the biggest handicap match in WWE history".

Even happens in September, so obviously card will change, but funny how that's how they bill the match.

Find it sorta funny how they have an event in Montreal about 2 months before UFC has an event there, and are doing a tour of Ontario,Canada just about a week before UFC has their event in Toronto.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
so this means nobody gets fired this sunday?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Might as well just have Cena Bruce Lee his way through the entire roster in a handicap match. You could book it like the Royal Rumble except Cena is in first and everyone else that comes out has to try and beat Cena. Of course the stale assed Superman will win. Can't change precedent there.

Reactions: Rustee

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
its like when they advertise the biggest battle royal in smackdown history and its mostly filled with jobbers and like one or two legit stars

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I thought they were going to out do the 8 on 1 handicap match the nxt rookies had with Kane... this... this is not the biggest handicap match in history... not even in terms of "OMG WHAT AN AMAZING MATCH, LOOK AT THE PLAYERS!!". Undertaker vs The Two Man Power Trip was easily bigger than this.

·
Registered
913 Posts
No one is getting fired?

Shocker :rolleyes:

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Stupid WWE. Biggest handicap match in history my ass. I hope that Montreal crowd boos the whole time.

·
Banned
52 Posts
First of all its Montreal, Quebec.

Second, I'm glad that they finally come to my hometown!

Third, they should stop advertising matches like that because it spoils the results of their ppvs.

Finally, the "biggest handicap match in history" would probably be something like Undertaker, Kane, big show, and Khali vs santino.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts