Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 11/22 edition of Raw did a 3.3 rating with 4,856,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.26 and 3.34. They were helped out greatly by a lackluster NFL game on ESPN, which only did an 8.41 rating.
pwinsider.com

I was expecting a higher rating, due to the Cena hiring fallout

Recent Ratings

Raw

10/4/2010 .......................... 3.3 .............. 4,777,000
10/11/2010 ........................ 2.9 ............ 4,285,000
10/18/2010........................ 3.1.............. 4,475,000
10/25/2010........................... 3.1............. 4,641,000
11/1/2010....................... 3.3............... 4,860,000 (pee wee herman episode)
11/8/2010........................ 3.1............... 4,503,000
11/15/2010 ...................... 3.1............. 4,527,000

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
This is a very sad day in WF history, this is the last time (at least for awhile) that Orton being champion can be blamed for the ratings.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Almost into the 4.9 million viewers category. Pretty good imo. I wonder what the overrun did and how many people saw Miz holding his newly won WWE title high in the air.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,847 Posts
Strong rating.

Next week's ratings thread will be intriguing, since anti-Miz folks will instantly blame the "low" rating on Miz being champ, while 3-hour Raws always have the "average" dragged down due to the third hour. I just love coming back into these threads and re-explaining these things thousands of times. The Orton-to-blame meme was wrong, but so too will the Miz-to-blame meme.

Still wonder how the post-NoC Raw and the week after got such poor ratings, guess MNF fever was at its peak with good games.

Next week it's the lowly 49ers and lowly Cardinals, probably a stinkeroo in the making (though the Niners were good against New Orleans earlier this season on MNF).

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I thought the rating would have been higher, but it's not a terrible rating at all. I'm interested to see what next week's rating will be, what with the King of the Ring tournament, and the fact that the Miz won the WWE Title.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Thats a good rating so I'm glad to see the increase. I wonder if it will hold up next week but I think it could. Next week's game is the 49ers/Cardinals and I think no one will care about it except for the folks here in the West Coast. I will watch it since I'm a 49er fan but I should be able to catch both shows. Lol..

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
This is a very sad day in WF history, this is the last time (at least for awhile) that Orton being champion can be blamed for the ratings.
This.

No I wonder what Pyro and JordanPippen23 are gonna say when RAW gets a bad rating since they can't blame Orton. But knowing them, they'd still probably try to find a way to blame him.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Is it just me or are the ratings starting to change(like rating to viewer wise)

Didn't 5M viewers used to equal almost a 4 rating on Raw, now it's looking like 5M viewers is barely good enough for a 3.5 rating

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Is it just me or are the ratings starting to change(like rating to viewer wise)

Didn't 5M viewers used to equal almost a 4 rating on Raw, now it's looking like 5M viewers is barely good enough for a 3.5 rating
Because ratings are a percentage of the country. Its not a head count.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts