1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Couldnt care about the ratings, i enjoyed the show immenseley

·
Harley's Circus
2,551 Posts
Well obviously since the rating was so low the WWE will take this as a cue and never have a show with this level of quality again.
Sometimes you have to blame the fans for the ratings sucking and this is an example of a time to blame the fans. Whenever the WWE makes an effort to appeal to is older audience they always let them down.
I feel bad that the rating was so low

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Well obviously since the rating was so low the WWE will take this as a cue and never have a show with this level of quality again.
Sometimes you have to blame the fans for the ratings sucking and this is an example of a time to blame the fans. Whenever the WWE makes an effort to appeal to is older audience they always let them down.
I feel bad that the rating was so low
This.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
This is a shame. They deserved a much better rating. Problem is that when people "WWE is going to be must see this week" no one believes it because it never is. This week it was and since people didn't were told so many times "Raw will be good this week", they figured it was just going to suck again.

If they continue with the quality of this week, then maybe they will do better.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
viewers?

rating doesn't mean shit, especially with a McNabb/Eagles match-up on TV, a lot of extra people were tuning in. how about the VIEWERS?

checked it myself. 4.8 million viewers. very good number, that rating doesn't speak for shit. good quality show, and they had close to 5 million people watching it. good week for WWE. you should really edit the original post and let everyone know that the show actually did pretty well, instead of just busting out a 3.0 overall (which i actually think it was 3.1) like it didn't do well.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
In other news, people still don't give a shit about wrestling, outside of the people who give a shit about wrestling.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
As good of a show RAW was this week, I still didn't think it would hold up in ratings to a 4.0 when Vick and the Eagles were dominating the Redskins.

It's not like they advertised this weeks RAW weeks ahead anyway.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
how strange the iwc behaves. when ratings are bad and they don't like what is going on...viewers matter?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
how strange the iwc behaves. when ratings are bad and they don't like what is going on...viewers matter?
lolwut?

viewers have always mattered. people just always look at the ratings like thats an indication of how many people are watching.

its not. the viewers are the EXACT number, the ratings just show the % of out of everyone watching TV, how many were watching Raw.

if there had been no Monday Night Football on, then there would not have been as many people watching TV, and they would have easily pulled out a 3.3 or 3.4, if not higher. might have even gotten to 5 million viewers then. that's what a 4.8 million viewers usually pulls on a non-MNF night.

4.8 million viewers is a very good number these days, especially when last month they dipped into the high 3's.

and don't like what's going on? pretty sure everyone in here said it was a good show.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts