Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Can I borrow that crystal ball once you're done?
I don't need a crystal ball. It's SO obvious that Orton is winning, they're building it up exactly like Bragging Rights, where they're trying to give Barrett 100% odds of winning. WWE never builds somebody as that overwhelming a favourite only to have them win, it just doesn't happen.

·
Registered
621 Posts
It's not Randy's fault that the creative team hasn't got anything for him! How do you put over your stars? By giving them great feuds, Randy isn't feuding with anyone. It should have been him feuding with that over rated indy wrestler Barry or what ever his name was, but no we have to have Cena again in the main picture, so if anyone needs to be blame for the mediocre/bad ratings - it's Cena - he is in the major feud,storyline, not Orton! Cena is getings stale, even his fans (boys and girls under 12) are starting to get bored by his stupid one dimensional gimmick!

·
Registered
97 Posts
WTH!?!?!??!

WTF is up with the randy orton hate?!
he is GREAT! he just isnt being used correctly.... (the story of the WWE and their young superstars since they made CENA the posterboy SMH)

you guys cant tell me that his fueds with CENA/HHH/Vince steph and shane werent compelling

and Barret will only be compelling if he remians the leader of nexus...

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I don't need a crystal ball. It's SO obvious that Orton is winning, they're building it up exactly like Bragging Rights, where they're trying to give Barrett 100% odds of winning. WWE never builds somebody as that overwhelming a favourite only to have them win, it just doesn't happen.
[Hopefully] that's what they want us to believe, and they'll surprise us by going with what they've been pretty much forcefeeding us.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Vince McMahon - "Randy, I need you to step it up, ratings are down, we need you to be Stone-Cold-esque, The Viper-snake, Rock Hard Randy Orton, almost like a hybrid of The Rock and Austin"

Orton - "Will do sir, I will knock the boots off of the crowd, I will raise ratings to a 4.0, like the good old Attitude days"

Vince - "Uh, yeah Randy, you go do that..."

Randy's music - I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY TALK TO ME..etc..etc

Randy - "Wade, I will crush you, I will beat you, I will win, I am the champion, I am the best"

Wade - "You're the best? (Shoot time), you're not the Legend Killer, you're the Ratings killer, Randy Boreton"

Randy - "Wade, I will crush you, I will win, I will beat you, I am the best"

Vince in the lockeroom - "Did I say hybrid of Rock and Austin? Not even when they were Rocky Maivia and Hollywood Blonde Steve Williams"

Randy (back in the lockeroom) - "Mr. McMahon, I gave it all I had, and I think I will get the rating above 4.0 as predicted"

Vince - "Yeah Randy, you did..great...now go get your shine box and get to work"

Randy - "My what?"

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,097 Posts
Solid enough rating. 4.5 million viewers is what they should always be shooting for during the fall season opposite MNF. Anything higher than that is more or less a lot of gravy.

·
Registered
741 Posts
WTH!?!?!??!

WTF is up with the randy orton hate?!
he is GREAT! he just isnt being used correctly.... (the story of the WWE and their young superstars since they made CENA the posterboy SMH)

you guys cant tell me that his fueds with CENA/HHH/Vince steph and shane werent compelling

and Barret will only be compelling if he remians the leader of nexus...
Deja vu.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
You're finally starting to get it.

You know, it's honestly unreal the amount that Orton sucks. They're making a huge mistake by not giving Barrett the title at Survivor Series.
Yes, despite my obvious sarcasm I'm starting to get it now. lulz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts