Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
not really surprising numbers, certainly nothing to even mention a correlation with Daniel Bryan to. i fail to see how anyone even would say Daniel Bryan equals ratings in the first place. those numbers are just what they do now, they don't see that big of increases anymore after or before PPV's.

·
Registered
205 Posts
well I didn't watch, I refuse to support nxt, when raw goes back to being raw, I'll watch full-time then, but when raw is over run by rookies, not watching

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Link: http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=50069

The 8/16 edition of Raw did a 3.3 rating (exactly), with 4.77 million viewers. The show did hours of 3.26 and 3.34. Those are not great numbers for the day after SummerSlam.
The 8/14 edition of AM Raw did a 0.4 rating, with 456,000 viewers.

Bryan doesn't equal ratings...
He was on the show for about 5 minutes so i doubt it made much difference to the rating. Nice try though:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i'm surprised seeing how busy the raw discussion thread was last night. it was preseason football, but hey, it's football...and it had more blood than raw did or has had in a long, LONG time!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
It's amazing how RAW hasn't dropped or grown in a while. RAW has been in the 5 million viewer range for years now.

Why won't it drop to 4 million viewers or go up to 6 million viewers?

·
Registered
996 Posts
I think WWE is satisfied with the consistent ratings they bring in now and they'll be seeking to keep it there
with football season luring

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Monday's WWE Raw drew a 3.3 rating with an average of 4.8 million viewers, which is down slightly form the 3.34 rating the show drew last week.

Powell's POV: More of the same from WWE, which is a tad disappointing given that they tried to make it seem like so much was at stake at SummerSlam.
They were against Jets/Giants and Manning getting busted open was an holy crap moment.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Bryan Danielson doesn't equal ratings?......by your logic, I could say "Bret Hart = ratings, because the ratings went down the monday he wasn't on the show". Ratings are not that simple.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Yes, blame the shitty ratings on Bryan Danielson. That seems fair.
Exactly, Bryan Danielson has nothing to do with this rating really....WWE was going up against football which took away some viewers for sure.I'm suprised someone hasn't blamed Otunga for the low ratings since he's an IWC favorite :rolleyes:

Solid rating, a tad disappointing coming off of Summerslam....but nothing horrible.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
He was on the show for about 5 minutes so i doubt it made much difference to the rating. Nice try though:rolleyes:
Why does Daniel look like Mr. Bean in that pic lol

Exactly, Bryan Danielson has nothing to do with this rating really....WWE was going up against football which took away some viewers for sure.I'm suprised someone hasn't blamed Otunga for the low ratings since he's an IWC favorite :rolleyes:
Wait let me get this right for a minute? Otunga is an IWC favourite?. Really, from this day on Otunga fans opinions shouldn't be valued. If Cena's limited in the ring, then what the fuck's Otunga?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts