Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Solid rating, considering it was a very good RAW this week and they have an upcoming PPV I expect at least a 3.5 next week.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Decent rating for what was a decent RAW. I was kinda expecting a 3.5 rating since this was the final RAW before Summerslam, though. Depending on what goes down this Sunday, I'd expect at least a 3.5 for next week's RAW.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Very disappointing rating considering it was the "go home" show for a big PPV and it was a great Raw too.
I think I have to agree here. Raw was brilliant this week and I think it deserved much better. 3.3 heading into SS isn't the greatest tbh, especially with a big angle like Nexus. Ah well, its Summertime lol. Ratings are never that good.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Decent rating for what was a decent RAW. I was kinda expecting a 3.5 rating since this was the final RAW before Summerslam, though. Depending on what goes down this Sunday, I'd expect at least a 3.5 for next week's RAW.
Well, it's not like WWE has done a very good job at promoting Summerslam, have they? After all, it's only the 2nd biggest PPV of the year.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
who the fuck watches tv on a monday night in the summer?!?

Of course the ratings were gonna be shit. They'll probably climb back up during september once college/school starts back up. People will want something on monday to watch to ease the boring monday away.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
who the fuck watches tv on a monday night in the summer?!?

Of course the ratings were gonna be shit. They'll probably climb back up during september once college/school starts back up. People will want something on monday to watch to ease the boring monday away.
People with no friends and people who are obsessed with wrestling.

Thats me then :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts