Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised I haven't seen a thread yet today. Anyway, according to tvbythenumbers.com:

WWE Raw (9pm)
- 4.592 million viewers
- 2.6/4 HH
- 1.7/4 A18-49

WWE Raw (10pm, 72 minutes)
- 4.996 million viewers
- 2.8/5 HH
- 1.9/5 A18-49

So that means RAW got a 2.7 rating, right?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Those aren't cable ratings, those are household ratings, so it'll be higher than that.

·
Registered
319 Posts
They averaged 4.79 viewers for the show, which should land the rating somewhere in the 3's. Just for those who give a crap what the rating was.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Depends how many people were watching TV at the time. a lower rating doesn't always mean a lower number of people watching TV.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the official:

Last night's episode of WWE Raw scored a 3.13 rating, which was in line with last week's 3.14 rating counting all three hours of the King of the Ring episode. (Last week's Raw scored a 3.38 not counting the additional first hour.)

credit: James Caldwell at PWTorch

·
Registered
919 Posts
Orton and Nexus = ratings killers. This week they both took up 2/3 of the show and the ratings dropped, no coincidence. I don't know anyone that likes either one of them.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Orton and Nexus = ratings killers. This week they both took up 2/3 of the show and the ratings dropped, no coincidence. I don't know anyone that likes either one of them.
right, lets just ignore the 4 million that still tune in.

·
Registered
919 Posts
right, lets just ignore the 4 million that still tune in.
They could give FCW wrestlers 2/3 the camera time and they would still draw large numbers.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Well, Nexus wrestlers are the next thing to FCW wrestlers...

Solid rating. Obviously not everyone knew the Jets/Pats game would be a blowout. 4-1/2 or more million viewers is just fine.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
they're not ratings killers at all, Orton/Nexus that supposedly ate up the show got +4.5 million viewers. that's pretty much waht they always get. it's their competition that would make the rating low. they've gotten that same amount of viewers before and hit 3.3-3.4, so please, don't speak out your ass at who is killing ratings.

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
I became a Cena hater ever since he spilled CM Punk's diet soda... I stopped being a Cena hater when he saved CM Punk's soda.

I'm really enjoying RAW lately, there are pretty much storylines everywhere instead of JUST the main event.. and good solid wrestling matches. Things are looking bright.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts