Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, been browsing the forums for a while and thought I'd pop this up seeing as it doesn't seem to have happened to anyone else. Last night's Raw didn't record for me and also when I went to next Monday night/Tuesday morning there was no Raw there either but on the sky website it say's it's still on at the regular time :confused:. Anyone else noticed or had this problem?

·
My man
6,506 Posts
It recorded for me, think it was on Sky 3 and Sky 3 HD, the clocks did go back an hour so it might of messed up your recording.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Recorded fine for me but on HD. It's shown again on Thursday so if you can hold out reading the spoilers then you won't miss it.

I'd recommend you switch the power off to your box for 30 secs then do a planner rebuild. Sometimes the boxes get a bit muddled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've downloaded this week's episode but thought it was weird that it's not appearing next week either, also I've just noticed that Smackdown for this week has come off of series link, very odd. The guy that said Sky 3, did you mean Sky Sports 3?

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
It was on Sky Sports 3 this week and was fine for me.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Yeah Sky Sports 3, my planner has been messing up a lot to as well, but I rebooted it and seems to be fine now

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I was able to record yesterday's Raw, but it wouldn't allow me to Series Link it. There may well be an issue there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last weeks raw didnt record for me, I think it may be due to the PPV the night before, as my sky box did the same the night after MITB.
Dont know why. :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts