Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, The Rock said he'll be live on RAW before Wrestlemania.

This upcoming Monday, RAW is live from Pittsburgh and on March 28th it's in Chicago. I'm praying Rock shows up in Chicago, seeing as it's fairly smarky and the reaction will be ten times better than Pittsburgh.

What do you all think? Do you think Chicago will go nuts or do you think they'll boo him?

· Registered
803 Posts
The only place the rock would get booed is toronto beause he killed them, and im hoping for the rock to be at an actual show its just good to see him again.

If he ever came to the north west (england) id blow my load.

· Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he had some idiots saying rocky sucks in st louis during his skit but that was just a few jabroni's.
Yep, and then when his music hit during the main event everyone in the crowd lost their shit. Fickle fans!

bboy hasn't been taking his medications again. I didn't hear one single solitary boo aimed at The Rock when he returned on February 14th. He got the biggest reaction I've heard in years. It was a bigger reaction than Cena has had in almost forever.

Reactions: Sgt Lampshade

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Come on...you know it's the one in Chicago. And BTW..when the Rock came back, he was like a match for Cena hate. Chicago doesn't like Cena but they've been quiet over his last few appearances. That won't happen in over a week. Look for Rock and CM Punk to have Superstar reactions. The Rock is a icon...they have no idea when they'll ever see him LIVE again. THINK ABOUT what that means to wrestling fans when his music hits. It's simple science.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
Yep, and then when his music hit during the main event everyone in the crowd lost their shit. Fickle fans!

bboy hasn't been taking his medications again. I didn't hear one single solitary boo aimed at The Rock when he returned on February 14th. He got the biggest reaction I've heard in years. It was a bigger reaction than Cena has had in almost forever.
If you clean your ears out maybe you could hear the boo's. They were when he first started his promo. They were reasonably loud boo's as well. Of course he got cheered quite a bit as well but there were boo's.

I'm not suprised most rock fans actually didn't hear the boo's because from what I understand all the rock marks were screaming like little girls during the whole promo :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,203 Posts
If you clean your ears out maybe you could hear the boo's. They were when he first started his promo. They were reasonably loud boo's as well. Of course he got cheered quite a bit as well but there were boo's.

I'm not suprised most rock fans actually didn't hear the boo's because from what I understand all the rock marks were screaming like little girls during the whole promo :rolleyes:
you are the best part of any rock thread and i see you enjoying with it :shocked:

· Registered
7,826 Posts
... Via satellite. I'm not sure Rock does appear live before Wrestlemania. I'll believe it when I see it.
http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/photos/17408?code=PAhc9L

Hell be there Live. Just like he said on Monday if you bothered to watch RAW.

They didnt start booing until he went after Cena. Which was expected and reasonable because they came from die-hard Cena fans. All demographics included. Everyone gets booed anyway so whats your point. It wasnt like it was some huge Mixed Reaction like some other guy I know.

· Banned
7,881 Posts
http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/photos/17408?code=PAhc9L

Hell be there Live. Just like he said on Monday if you bothered to watch RAW.

They didnt start booing until he went after Cena. Which was expected and reasonable because they came from die-hard Cena fans. All demographics included. Everyone gets booed anyway so whats your point. It wasnt like it was some huge Mixed Reaction like some other guy I know.
Did bboy see the reaction Cena got two weeks ago? when Austin was on RAW?

The whole place was booing and you could of heard a pin drop when he was doing his promo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.