Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first thread of making a event. Today, I am going to do a Raw show and it is from Boston, Ma. I am taking wrestlers from 1998 through the present. I would like to know your opinion on my Raw show and please let me know what kind of rating you would give the show that I just did for Raw Is War. 1 through 10, 10 being best.......

Tag Team match
APA vs. Dudley Boys
WINNERS: Dudley Boys

Intercontinental Match
Y2J (champion) vs. X pac
WINNER:Y2J and he retains the belt

Triple H comes to the ring and talks trash to the Boston fans and then talks about how he wants to beat someones butt so bad tonight he can taste it. All of a sudden, Chris Benoit theme music starts and he walks onto the ramp. Chris and Triple H talk back and forth and then Chris Benoit challenges Triple H to a match later in the night for the WWF title. Triple H accepts the challenge, But Triple H stipulates the match and tells Chris Benoit it will be a "Hell In The Cell" match.

Ken Shamrock vs. Shelton Benjamin
WINNER:Ken Shamrock

Undertaker/Randy Orton vs. Mankind/The Rock
WINNERS:Undertaker/Randy Orton

Stone Cold comes down to the ring and talks his crap about certain wrestlers and then calls out Kane, But Kane is no where to be found. All of a sudden, the arena goes pitch black and once the lights come back on. Kane is in the ring with Stone Cold. They start to brawl with each other as referees come in from the back to break the brawl. At the end of the promo, Stone Cold gives Kane a stunner.

Kurt Angle vs. Booker T
WINNER:Booker T

WWF Hell In The Cell Title Match
Triple H (champion) vs. Chris Benoit
WINNER:Chris Benoit wins the title after evolution breaks into the cell and starts beating up Triple H causing him to loose the title

What do you think about this show? Please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
865 Posts
What the hell was that? 0/10!!! Don't get discouraged from my comments! It's for your own good! Before you start a show read shows like UWEF by Mr Wrestlemania ans also WWE by RandyOrton24 and Bored101! 0/10! Dont feel bad! write out your matches! and also post commentary backstage segments, promos dialouges! Oh! God! You've a lot to improve

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
aks<19> said:
What the hell was that? 0/10!!! Don't get discouraged from my comments! It's for your own good! Before you start a show read shows like UWEF by Mr Wrestlemania ans also WWE by RandyOrton24 and Bored101! 0/10! Dont feel bad! write out your matches! and also post commentary backstage segments, promos dialouges! Oh! God! You've a lot to improve
Better yet, ignore those ones and read Being the Booker if you want to get better :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
eaglefan9727 said:
This is my first thread of making a event. Today, I am going to do a Raw show and it is from Boston, Ma. I am taking wrestlers from 1998 through the present. I would like to know your opinion on my Raw show and please let me know what kind of rating you would give the show that I just did for Raw Is War. 1 through 10, 10 being best.......

Tag Team match
APA vs. Dudley Boys
WINNERS: Dudley Boys

Intercontinental Match
Y2J (champion) vs. X pac
WINNER:Y2J and he retains the belt

Triple H comes to the ring and talks trash to the Boston fans and then talks about how he wants to beat someones butt so bad tonight he can taste it. All of a sudden, Chris Benoit theme music starts and he walks onto the ramp. Chris and Triple H talk back and forth and then Chris Benoit challenges Triple H to a match later in the night for the WWF title. Triple H accepts the challenge, But Triple H stipulates the match and tells Chris Benoit it will be a "Hell In The Cell" match.

Ken Shamrock vs. Shelton Benjamin
WINNER:Ken Shamrock

Undertaker/Randy Orton vs. Mankind/The Rock
WINNERS:Undertaker/Randy Orton

Stone Cold comes down to the ring and talks his crap about certain wrestlers and then calls out Kane, But Kane is no where to be found. All of a sudden, the arena goes pitch black and once the lights come back on. Kane is in the ring with Stone Cold. They start to brawl with each other as referees come in from the back to break the brawl. At the end of the promo, Stone Cold gives Kane a stunner.

Kurt Angle vs. Booker T
WINNER:Booker T

WWF Hell In The Cell Title Match
Triple H (champion) vs. Chris Benoit
WINNER:Chris Benoit wins the title after evolution breaks into the cell and starts beating up Triple H causing him to loose the title

What do you think about this show? Please let me know. Thanks
hmm? i'm a newbie but that showed very little effort, took me about 30 mins to write up my first show but that looked like 5 mins! make it longer and fuller. Elaborate on matches and use colour!

·
Registered
851 Posts
ya, being the booker would help

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your comments.....Well, Like I said. It was my 1st one and I think everyones first one isnt that good, But I did like the twist with evolution coming out and attacking Triple H.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts