Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this on YouTube and can't stop watching it. Much better than the crappy one WWE actually has. This shit would get me hyped as fuck to watch Raw every Monday night, to be honest. Fire whoever did the actual intro and hire this YouTube dude!

EDIT:

Cool version of "Across The Nation" with today's superstars made by WWE themselves.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Holy shit what a difference something so seemingly insignificant makes. If they just tried to make the product a bit edgier the current show would be light years ahead of what it is now.

That video genuinely made me feel like I was back in the attitude era. Each clip fit so perfectly. I knew the booking was worst of all time but this video shows the potential everyone on the roster has. Even Adam Rose had a fitting spot in the video.

WWE has a roster more stacked than ever but these morons don't know how to use it. The booking is 100% behind the products decline. Holy shit this is depressing when a mere 1 minute intro video shows you what potential WWE won't ever tap into.

Reactions: Brandough

·
Banned
65 Posts
it still sucks with the boring "superstars" of today.

·
Registered
644 Posts
That intro got me pumped!
Top effort that is!

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
I dont know how it was for everyone else but from that I KNOW Ryback would be a top guy in the attitude era
Everyone has potential to be light years ahead of where they are now. God this booking is truly dismal.

·
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This one was made by WWE itself (and uploaded to their official YouTube channel). They should just go ahead and use it. I used to love the intro with "Across The Nation," also got me pumped as fuck for the show.

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Little things like that can make a big difference in how much of a star a wrestler is perceived as. Sure Austin was getting over in 1997 but when they first started using that intro and they had him walking through the fire in the factory it just added so much to his character. They used to be really good at making the most of everything it baffles me that they stopped doing the simple things that make the show enjoyable.

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
This would get me amped up for RAW then bummed out when I sit there watching 3 hours of bullshit.

The WWE could be edgy with PG but they decide not to because Vince is trying to give the WWE a clean image instead of accepting it for what it is.

·
9,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Edited the OP with the "Across The Nation" version made by WWE themselves. Some pretty good shit, check it out if you haven't!

·
Banned
411 Posts
That was a badass intro that was suited to the badass product that followed it back in 1999.

Now, we have a slow paced, lame intro that is suited to the slow paced, lame product that follows!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts