Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
"Too much focus on in ring athleticism, not enough on making characters"

The Undertaker himself said this.
That’s Levesque. He holds Shawn Michaels as a performer to the highest esteem, and wants a roster of men and women like him. And a roster with Paul’s single minded focus on wrestling. But the personalities and characters that go with it....that’s all a lesser concern it seems.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Heel Kofi is a character that would be fascinating to see. Everyone is expecting Big E to turn, when it’s Kofi who has the most reason to.
Big E is too likable to go heel.. the personality he expresses now is better than going back to just standing there crossing his arms frowning.

·
Registered
297 Posts
That’s Levesque. He holds Shawn Michaels as a performer to the highest esteem, and wants a roster of men and women like him. And a roster with Paul’s single minded focus on wrestling. But the personalities and characters that go with it....that’s all a lesser concern it seems.
Thats a BIG problem now.. oh and reason why I HATE Shawn Micheals now.. Triple H got me HATING him.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,505 Posts
The issue is none of them have Paramount appeal to HBK it's more than just athleticism and well executed moves, Some say Adam Cole is the next Shawn Michaels but he really isn't on that level not in my eyes anyway.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The issue is none of them have Paramount appeal to HBK it's more than just athleticism and well executed moves, Some say Adam Cole is the next Shawn Michaels but he really isn't on that level not in my eyes anyway.
I have nothing nice to say about HBK.. no thanks to this shit..

How about just let new characters develop instead of this the next this or the next that shit? Shawn Micheals is old!

·
The Babyface of WF
12,505 Posts
I have nothing nice to say about HBK.. no thanks to this shit..

How about just let new characters develop instead of this the next this or the next that shit? Shawn Micheals is old!
You don't have to like HBK but he shouldn't be faulted for the idea that wrestlers want to emulate him that's their problem for not living up to expectations and not focusing on being themselves.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts