Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Raw has been unwatchable for a long, long time. Scripted, PG-rated, extremely boring, no good angles or story lines, wrestlers flogged to death and shoved down our throats, etc. Thankfully, they finally have some competition. They were able to pull this shit for a very long time because they were the only main source of televised wrestling.
They lose to wrestling gamers and content creators making their own leagues too though.. because why watch RAW when you can make it your way?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Raw has been unwatchable for a long, long time. Scripted, PG-rated, extremely boring, no good angles or story lines, wrestlers flogged to death and shoved down our throats, etc. Thankfully, they finally have some competition. They were able to pull this shit for a very long time because they were the only main source of televised wrestling.
And alternative wrestling show yes competition no

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
An issue is that there's just not much personality on the show. And that's fine in the sense that Drew is the stoic type. I think his style would play better on SmackDown though. Especially if you want him to be the guy until he's 40. Trade him for Bray and let Bray be a babyface that can at least talk (even though he's fucking frustrating as a character). And at least he's got issues with the top heels there. Braun can turn heel on Drew, because Braun is not a top face either.

Honestly, Raw could use some sort of act like The New Day, with those guys breaking up and going serious singles -- especially Big E. Kofi Kingston could be a functional side/occasional tag team partner. Who else even has some colour to them? I guess Rey, but he's getting up there now. The same with Jeff Hardy. Montez Ford would be fun to push for a bit, if you can get him away from the tag scene or put some emphasis on it. But yeah, that show needs some life.

·
Registered
211 Posts
An issue is that there's just not much personality on the show. And that's fine in the sense that Drew is the stoic type. I think his style would play better on SmackDown though. Especially if you want him to be the guy until he's 40. Trade him for Bray and let Bray be a babyface that can at least talk (even though he's fucking frustrating as a character). And at least he's got issues with the top heels there. Braun can turn heel on Drew, because Braun is not a top face either.

Honestly, Raw could use some sort of act like The New Day, with those guys breaking up and going serious singles -- especially Big E. Kofi Kingston could be a functional side/occasional tag team partner. Who else even has some colour to them? I guess Rey, but he's getting up there now. The same with Jeff Hardy. Montez Ford would be fun to push for a bit, if you can get him away from the tag scene or put some emphasis on it. But yeah, that show needs some life.
Imagine all the personalities being held back in tag team shit never getting a chance to develop any individual character.. Example Billie Kay could and should be a top star in the womens division should be RAW womens champion, would make RAW Iconic.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Imagine all the personalities being held back in tag team shit never getting a chance to develop any individual character.. Example Billie Kay could and should be a top star in the womens division should be RAW womens champion, would make RAW Iconic.
Disagree. She's a good looking lass, but in the ring and on the mic she is abysmal. There could be a spot for her. Valet, etc.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Raw has even gotten worse since they decided to put Sasha Banks and Bayley all over Raw over exposing the hell out of them.it wont be long now until Raw is below one million viewers and they deserve it for shoving these annoying women at us.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Raw has even gotten worse since they decided to put Sasha Banks and Bayley all over Raw over exposing the hell out of them.it wont be long now until Raw is below one million viewers and they deserve it for shoving these annoying women at us.
Agreed... Only woman I want shoved at me is Billie Kay, only she makes this womens division Iconic 🥵🥵
20200712_190509.jpg

·
IRAN #1
2,417 Posts
Everyone is boring. There's nobody in WWE I'm a fan of right now... This company does a shitty job at creating stars.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts

Heel Kofi is a character that would be fascinating to see. Everyone is expecting Big E to turn, when it’s Kofi who has the most reason to.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts