Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Getting over is irrelevant in modern WWE though and has been for a long time. People who get organically over are quickly and publicly buried six feet under while the McMahons hand pick the only people who are allowed to succeed. Having no live audience and an increasingly smaller audience at home despite more people than ever being at home with little to do should make things easier for these talent and hard work hating buffoons.
But somewhere, somehow they have to realize that they risk losing the opportunity to find the next Becky Lynch or John Cena.

Without crowd reaction, John Cena is headed to TNA in 2004 and Becky Lynch is an afterthought.

·
Registered
211 Posts
But somewhere, somehow they have to realize that they risk losing the opportunity to find the next Becky Lynch or John Cena.

Without crowd reaction, John Cena is headed to TNA in 2004 and Becky Lynch is an afterthought.
They dont need that Hulk Hogan shit.. all it does is hold people who deserve more down

·
Registered
211 Posts
No, they need to ability to realize when their next top talents are emerging either ahead of schedule, or out of the blue.
They have one right now that deserves to be RAW womens champion.. screw all these jobbers Billie Kay is most Iconic! Buries all of them!
20200712_190509.jpg

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
They dont need that Hulk Hogan shit.. all it does is hold people who deserve more down
Yeah but you need stars not everyone should be on the same level because that's when it becomes stale when everyone is portrayed the same you need people who stand out and who the audience know are the main stars on the show because you can't ever elevate anyone if you haven't got the stars to eventually put newer talent over and fans lose interest because nothing is treated as special

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah but you need stars not everyone should be on the same level because that's when it becomes stale when everyone is portrayed the same you need people who stand out and who the audience know are the main stars on the show because you can't ever elevate anyone if you haven't got the stars to eventually put newer talent over and fans lose interest because nothing is treated as special
For the better of the WWE universe.. I will decide who those chosen stars are and I will create a perfect WWE universe in my perfect vision.. Greater than that old fool McMahon and his garbage!

·
Registered
211 Posts
No, they need to ability to realize when their next top talents are emerging either ahead of schedule, or out of the blue.
You're right.. they do need the ability to recognize their next top stars.. like I can.. but they just cant, they always pick the worst people to do things with.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
You're right.. they do need the ability to recognize their next top stars.. like I can.. but they just cant, they always pick the worst people to do things with.
There is a weird tension going on. Clearly McMahon cares, but is unwilling to do anything beyond the most narrow range of options to course correct. I feel that the default is to just change the pieces on the show, whereas the problem is how the pieces are presented to begin with.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
How can you people, for the love of god even attempt to watch a wrestling show without crowd, not only that.. But a WWE show.

What the fuck is wrong with you to begin with..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Raw is completely unwatchable, 1995 WWF, 2000 WCW, 2009 Raw, and even last year are all better than this heap of shit.
If rather watch WCW 2000 then the product right now. Yeah wcw was awfully booked but least you could get a laugh out of it but the products at its worse when it's badly booked and boring and that's what raw is

·
Registered
310 Posts
Raw has been unwatchable for a long, long time. Scripted, PG-rated, extremely boring, no good angles or story lines, wrestlers flogged to death and shoved down our throats, etc. Thankfully, they finally have some competition. They were able to pull this shit for a very long time because they were the only main source of televised wrestling.

81 - 100 of 127 Posts