Votes: 4 11.1%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 5 13.9%

Votes: 15 41.7%
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
same, I dont why people are putting vids from the 2000s, let it go.
I started watching wrestling in the early 80s. When I think back pleasantly in regard to the WWE, it isn't with their early 90s stuff. I favored other promotions at that time.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I bet they will use the first one and have a different video behind it with the current wrestlers. Theres no way that they are going to use the ones from the Attitude era, even though they are better.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Come on fellas, it's old school raw. Across the nation isn't old school, so it won't be used.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Probably gonna get the same video we always get lol.

That being said, this will be the first Raw I watch live (sort of, I'll probably start watching 30 minutes late so I can FF through commercials) in a couple of years.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Why is is ANYONE bringing anything other than the original Raw theme music into this conversation? Most of the guys who'll be featured are from even BEFORE Raw itself, so to use anything more recent than the 1993 Raw music would be stupid.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.