Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Phil I work at the Scottrade Center In St. Louis where Raw will be held on March 14th. If anyone is interested in coming to the event, we do have suites available as low as $25 a ticket. Awesome opportunity to enjoy the night.

If interested, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 314-589-5940.

· Registered
100 Posts
My name is Phil I work at the Scottrade Center In St. Louis where Raw will be held on March 14th. If anyone is interested in coming to the event, we do have suites available as low as $25 a ticket. Awesome opportunity to enjoy the night.

If interested, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 314-589-5940.
i live in university city idk if u know where thats at but im like 5 min away from scottrade. I was thinkin bout takin my 2 nephews to see john cena when they come here and at wrestlemania. It just all depends on how big this taker and HHH thing gets by then. Because my nephews dont care if john cena is just goin to sleep they want to see him,but i dont wana sit through a boring show lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.