Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering is anyone else from here heading to London in April?Ive my tickets booked and all looking forward to it as it will be my first live WWE event!

Also was wondering can anyone on here recogmend a good hotel near to the o2 to book?

·
Registered
217 Posts
yeah im going i went and saw my first one on november at the O2 few weeks back and i have to go again the experience is unreal but yeah i am going and are you traveling from far? i think theres a hilton near by

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im coming from Ireland!
Just booked the tickets got cool seats camera side and all!Mustt book the flights and Hotel still.4 of us going over!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is on a Monday and it is Raw not a house show!Surely there are some members here from London with infor on Hotels etc?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just get a travelodge somewhere mate, will be easiest, cheaper too if you're on a budget. Just look for south east London somewhere.
Where abouts are you sitting, unless you're ringside slightly higher seats would be much better.
P.S it's chaos getting out of there, you'll probs have to get the underground.
Good luck, you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Were facen the main camera 2nd block 7th row!!

Some one was tellin me theres a hilton near by that the Stars normally stay in so was thinkin of staying there!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'll be there. It'll be my third show after the SmackDown! taping last April, and the RAW house show last month... all at the o2. Got some damn good seats, the best yet.

As for your query about hotels, click here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts