Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a amazing show my first live event, Shame Nexus wasnt there barr Wade but a great show :D Hopefully i get to Mania next year as tickets go on sale Saturday. Did anyone else go from here and where abouts were you sitting? I was near the front and got some merchandise. WWE should come here more often

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi yeah course you can

Mark Henry Beat Zack Ryder
Santino and Koslov Beat the Usos
Jackson squashed Riley - He is huge i mean massive
Ted Beat Yoshi
Orton Vs Barrett for the wwe title got changed to Morrison and Orton Vs Sheamus and Wade, Orton and Morrison won
Daniel Bryan beat Regal and R-Truth to retian the U.S Championship
Melina and Eve Beat Maryse and Tamina
John Cena Defeated The Miz

I can see The Miz cashing in real soon tbh he looked good in the ring also

Reactions: Von Doom

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeh I was there but I was in the cheap seats as I only decided to go recently. Also, my first ever WWE show of any sort and I absolutely loved it!

Regals speech after his match was amazing.....gonna be sad to see him leave!!

Those "programmes" were a bit of a rip off though, so glad I decided not to pick one up on the way in...

what was everyone's favourite match of the night? Mine was the main event between Cena/Miz.

Reactions: DevilsFavouriteDem

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didnt get a programme i left well alone, i got a couple of t-shirts though. Mine was also the main event only down to the miz being in it :) Shame there was no Nexus but looks like they were in Manchester so it explains why

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah it was a big shame that only Barrett was there to represent Nexus........

I also couldn't find any Nexus T-shirts on sale, was there any? If truth be told, I didn't really look...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi yeah course you can

Mark Henry Beat Zack Ryder
Santino and Koslov Beat the Usos
Jackson squashed Riley - He is huge i mean massive
Ted Beat Yoshi
Orton Vs Barrett for the wwe title got changed to Morrison and Orton Vs Sheamus and Wade, Orton and Morrison won
Daniel Bryan beat Regal and R-Truth to retian the U.S Championship
Melina and Eve Beat Maryse and Tamina
John Cena Defeated The Miz

I can see The Miz cashing in real soon tbh he looked good in the ring also
Thank you!

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Why on EARTH put Daniel Bryan in a 5 on 5 tag match on the taped show, instead of a match vs Regal!? Hopefully they might have a match at Survivor Series.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it was a big shame that only Barrett was there to represent Nexus........

I also couldn't find any Nexus T-shirts on sale, was there any? If truth be told, I didn't really look...
If there was any they were gone by the time i fought through the crowd i really wanted one as well :evil:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Pops - Orton, Cena and Regal

Heat - The Miz by a country mile, Barrett and very surpisingly, Daniel Bryan

Can anyone else in the crowd tonight explain the heat Bryan got tonight?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HeaT? There wasnt that much from where i was sitting there was a couple of boo's mainly due to him winning the match against Regal wouldnt call it heat though

·
Registered
128 Posts
From up high he was getting a fair bit of heat.....loads of people boo'ing him even when he was getting the upper hand of R-Truth.....me and my mate found it really strange

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had front row seats, was a great show and the miz totally owned it both on the mic and in the ring, he was soo intense.
my boy got a high 5 from big zeke, r truth and cena

i did want to upload a couple of photos but im not sure how to?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts