Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This raw and the one last week has really made me lose interest in any of the top faces in wwe. I really don't give 2 sh*t bout bryan anymore. His mid card status has made me not think of him as a top face at moment. My favorite face was ambrose but now this ic fued has made me not care bout him either. Ziggler I've lost any interest in trying to get behind. The wwe has buried their top faces in the span of 2 weeks. It's so bad that I am hoping cena turns heel and gets top spot back. Smfh wwe is near deaths door

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I hear you. I hate Russia and communism, but I still have to say RUSEVMATRIARUSEVCRUSH! Rusev makes me want to speak Russian. All the faces are punk bitches now and Bryan putting Reigns over really buried him, as did Ambrose putting over everybody he ever wrestles, and same with Ziggler.

·
Registered
14,980 Posts
The wholeWWE is so boring now. Haven't watched since Fast Lane.

Did last night for the first time - watched a 3 hour show in 12 minutes by fast forwarding most of it (Bryan match and Heyman promo only real-time watched)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
They bury Bryan because they're embarrassed that he out-pops, or was at the height of his run, everyone else in the locker room despite WWE not choosing him as one of the designated top babyfaces in the company. Also there is how he looks. WWE, or Vince, will kill every other babyfaces momentum that he hasn't hand picked to be as popular as he wants them to be. Bryan should be in the main event of Wrestlemania, bottom line. But Vince wants his star Roman Reigns to be in that spot instead, regardless of whether he's over enough with the fans, is good enough in the ring or is adequate enough in any other facet of professional wrestling that makes somebody main-event worthy. He's willing to sacrifice the quality of his other babyfaces (minus John Cena) to attain this.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Ziggler~ Rug pulled out from under him, took him off TV and killed his momentum.

Ryback~ Came back strong for like a week and screwed his push up. Now they treat him like dirt in comparison to where he should be at.

Ambrose~ Frozen in the midcard.

Bryan~ Buried him in the ring and on the mic to MRLS (Make Reigns Look Strong.)

Cena~ "We can't turn Cena Heel!" Then they go and make him act like a Heel. WTF?!

Reigns~ I may like curly fries but I'm not going to eat them every meal and value them more so than every other kind of food. Roman is great but he is not the star player. You have to be passable in the ring and move the numbers to get the spot he's getting. So because WWE is so behind Roman, fans that like Roman are saying "No, this is too much, this guy is not what you say he is."

So ya, WWE is killing itself right now. But hey, watching Randy Orton beat the piss out of Seth Rollins was magical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.