Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"And I quote!"... who do you think the Raw GM is?

I have to admit, this is a well written storyline. I could honestly see it being Michael Cole, the "voice of the WWE."

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shawn Michaels.
Since you said that, I thought it very well could be Triple H. Furthermore, how will the trade of Edge to Smackdown go down in the storyline? Edge was at war with the Raw GM. I don't see the trade being the end of that, but merely foreshadowing.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Its Zack Gowen it has to be I feel it.

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Since you said that, I thought it very well could be Triple H. Furthermore, how will the trade of Edge to Smackdown go down in the storyline? Edge was at war with the Raw GM. I don't see the trade being the end of that, but merely foreshadowing.
I have no idea, but I too think it could be a way to reintroduce HHH with a twist. But it very well could be Michael Cole. He's getting heaps of exposure. The only thing I’m sure of is that they haven’t yet decided who it is.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no idea, but I too think it could be a way to reintroduce HHH with a twist. But it very well could be Michael Cole. He's getting heaps of exposure. The only thing I’m sure of is that they haven’t yet decided who it is.
I can't remember if Cole was present for the "computerized" interview with Edge. If he wasn't, one would be inclined to think that it is in fact Cole.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Hopefully it's Abraham Washington, the guy is funny.

·
Registered
806 Posts
You have to admit, this is a well written storyline.
No I don't. They've made a total bollocks of it. The only good thing to come of it was Edge's 'Campaign against all things stupid' promo

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
How in the world is this at all a well written storyline!?

It's been going on for months now with absolutely no furthering of the storyline, just the same old crap every single week.

It's the most annoying part of Raw atm IMO. They need to end it quickly.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Please... make it JBL!
YES.

To be honest, though, I don't think we're ever even going to find out. When the time comes, Vince is probably just going to say the GM is fired and he's appointing someone new. I think WWE probably realize that it's going to disappoint the majority of the audience if it's not The Rock, so they probably won't even bother.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
YES.

To be honest, though, I don't think we're ever even going to find out. When the time comes, Vince is probably just going to say the GM is fired and he's appointing someone new. I think WWE probably realize that it's going to disappoint the majority of the audience if it's not The Rock, so they probably won't even bother.
and this.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts