Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gut tells me that the Raw GM will finally be revealed soon enough.

My guess is that HBK is the Raw GM. All the signs point to him.

1. HBK & Y2J have had a very heated feud. Y2J had a feud with the GM before he left.
2. A video on WWE.com the other week show HBK talking to Triple H. HBK said he didn't like tha he fired his friend Nash. But he understood that. He said Triple H has changed, and he may seem again soon.
3. The Raw GM e-mail has said via Cole that he never liked Bret Hart. And the Raw GM has clashed with Hart on RAW before.
4. This mysterious silence of the GM ever since HHH got to be COO has got to be involved with this conspiracy against HHH. Raw GM has to be one of the people behind it. Although it could turn out to be anyone. The Raw GM being quite druing HHH being COO is probably due to the Raw GM being connected to HHH. Whether it be family or friend. It could end up being Vince McMahon. But if my theory is correct, then HBK is a possibility.
5. HBK has experience as WWE Commissioner in the past.
6. If this Anti-HHH movement is connected to Vince McMahon, (probably is), HBK did side with him during the Corporation days.
7. That would explain Kevin Nash showing up all of a sudden. Maybe due to HBK sending him there. Maybe thinking HHH would give him a job.

And who is John Laryngitis texting all this time? Kevin Nask was talking about texting, when he was on Raw. The Raw GM computer communicates from e-mails that can be sent from texts. Just a thought.

IDK...But things are getting interesting for me.

What is your opinion? Do you think HBK could be Raw GM, or do you believe it is somebody else? Vince McMahon? Stephanie McMahon? Or Mr. John Laryngitis?

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
i'm starting to think it's askana , no wait here me out on this one

vince has a fetish for his divas , we know he's a sucker to them , well what if she seduced him to have control ? she has something going on with Johnny Ace according to WWE . com

so i wouldn't rule her out

now i'm not saying that she's the one who's pulling the strings , but she has a part in that .. i think eventually it would be either vince or stephanie as the big head

another guy who could be the GM is jerry lawler , he's the one who walked out on triple h , so he might have something there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.