Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the EC the 6 "top" guys are supposed to be competing in it.

Last night on RAW we see R-Truth get his ass beat cleanly.

Then we see Sheamus get his ass beat cleanly.

Im hoping that R-truth is just going to be replaced because he has no credibility what so ever, but if not then why have him just get dominated like that? I know Mason Ryan is going to be pushed to the top but not for at the very least until mid-summer. So this is a little odd to do to a guy co main eventing. But at least there can be some kind of explanation to it.

The main problem I have is Sheamus being completely worked cleanly by Mark Henry a guy who everyone even the kids know is completely irrelevant. It just does not make sense why you would job him like that. I know CM Punk supposably instigated the whole thing but thats still irrelevant to the outcome.

any thoughts? Besides the typical "this is why the WWE sucks response"

· Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
R-Truth...and probably Sheamus are the only two that have been booked horribly. R-Truth because he's going to be the cannon fodder for the match (probably for CM Punk to beat) but the others have been booked strongly. Cena's always booked strongly and avoided a Nexus beatdown, Orton got beat down by five guys, Morrison won his match then got sprayed in the eyes by Punk (WTF!) so those three, along with Punk have all been booked well.

I think it's obvious where they are going with this though...Punk has tried to take everyone out. When it comes to chamber time, there's going to be a big part of the match where all the guys in the chamber turn on Punk, beat him down and eliminate him as one. The continue the match with every man for himself.
Do you think creative might of come up with something like this: Next week on RAW JMo Cena and Orton all decide that there going to give Punk what he deserves and then deal with eachother @ EC. Since Punk already suspects being ganged up on in the chamber that was his reason for "taking out" R-truth who can't compete being replaced by Mason Ryan. I think this would work well because 1 it would just be stupid to have Punk go in there with the og 6 and then have it just be a free for all where everyone forgets about him. 2 it would give Mason Ryan some heat and some quick status w/o elevating him into the main event scene or having to work an actual match hee would just act as a body guard.... I also don't know how far this Nexus angle will go on but CM Punks Nexus is garbage and if there headed to WM to face the CORRE they will definately need that 2nd back up guy to give them some credability and this seems like the best way to do it. Or on a very long stretch bring in Tarver to the EC and have him join up with Punk? since Husky is out losing weight

· Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Honestly as long as R-truth is replaced I will be happy. The guy is a joke. plus having 4 faces and 2 heels who haven't been dominating lately is a stupid idea.

Story line wise, Mason Ryan would make the most sense

But im going on a stretch hoping that HHH might step in. Or maybe the Undertaker. (highly unlikely because they would hype there returns ahead of time to get buys)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.