Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
R-Truth...and probably Sheamus are the only two that have been booked horribly. R-Truth because he's going to be the cannon fodder for the match (probably for CM Punk to beat) but the others have been booked strongly. Cena's always booked strongly and avoided a Nexus beatdown, Orton got beat down by five guys, Morrison won his match then got sprayed in the eyes by Punk (WTF!) so those three, along with Punk have all been booked well.

I think it's obvious where they are going with this though...Punk has tried to take everyone out. When it comes to chamber time, there's going to be a big part of the match where all the guys in the chamber turn on Punk, beat him down and eliminate him as one. The continue the match with every man for himself.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
The idea of Mason Ryan being in the chmaber would probably make sense, but I doubt it happens. I still maintain that Punk will get eliminated after every single guy in the chamber matches works together to take him out after he tried to take them all out before the match.

The Alex Riley idea is a good one and would fit in with the eventual Miz/Cena match at Wrestlemania. I could see them taking out R-Truth, he's not important exactly, and Riley getting in would work. Especially if it turns out Cole is the GM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.