Wrestling Forum banner

RAW EC guys being buried?

1638 Views 15 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  CMDanielson500
For the EC the 6 "top" guys are supposed to be competing in it.

Last night on RAW we see R-Truth get his ass beat cleanly.

Then we see Sheamus get his ass beat cleanly.

Im hoping that R-truth is just going to be replaced because he has no credibility what so ever, but if not then why have him just get dominated like that? I know Mason Ryan is going to be pushed to the top but not for at the very least until mid-summer. So this is a little odd to do to a guy co main eventing. But at least there can be some kind of explanation to it.

The main problem I have is Sheamus being completely worked cleanly by Mark Henry a guy who everyone even the kids know is completely irrelevant. It just does not make sense why you would job him like that. I know CM Punk supposably instigated the whole thing but thats still irrelevant to the outcome.

any thoughts? Besides the typical "this is why the WWE sucks response"
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
Sheamus should not have been beat up by a random nobody. Otherwise, Nexus actually got to do something besides get buried by Cena for once so thats a positive. They're taking their opponents down to give Punk the advantage. That seems fine. In the end, the only one buried was once again, CM Punk who had the misfortune of being fed to superman for the 3rd time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.