Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1561 Posts

·
Banned
2,180 Posts
Show AND Laurinaitis vs Cena? Fuck me, this months awful main event and next months awful main event rolled in to one. Can't wait!

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Big Show makes everything he's a part of completely boring. In that regard he's in an elite class, a class including standouts like Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Man, nothing to look forward to. Except for AJ and Punk imo.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I will probably we watching this live, doubt it will be worth staying up for but what the hell. I'm not really looking forward to anything on the show but sometimes shows that aren't hyped can surprise you, which is what I'm hoping for tonight.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Please give me some inkling of Dean Ambrose tonight. Put Antonio and Tyson Kidd on the show. Give something fresh. Change the booker or the writer for just one night. Do something...

The roster they got in FCW right now is phenomenal. Most of the characters are all really interesting. The WWE is in this extremely stale period right now. It's been beyond awful. Not a damn thing is happening in the company that is drawing any attention.

The sooner all these guys in FCW start to debut, the better. They are going to be the next generation.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Hopefully the show tonight is better than the last couple weeks.

I like Big Show, but there is nothing that excites me to see a Cena vs. Big Show fued again. It is like Cena vs. Triple H or Triple H vs. Orton for the billionth time.

Other than what is happening between Bryan, AJ and Punk, the storyline around Brock is the only thing that is interesting and that probably wont be on the show tonight.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
my Predict for raw tonight.

John Cena vs tensai in a no dq match.

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio.

it be announced Randy Orton is add to the world title match and the world title will be online in a steel cage match at no way out.

it be announced that Layla will face Beth Phoenix for the Divas Championship in a Lumberjill match at no way out.

Santino vs Swagger.

Kane come to aj and tell aj he go to Chokeslam aj if Daniel Bryan did not come Backstage then Daniel Bryan go to Backstage look for aj then Kane beat down on Daniel Bryan and aj kiss kane.

1 - 20 of 1561 Posts