Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2438 Posts

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
-At Extreme Rules, Raw and SmackDown GM John Laurinaitis had a mysterious phone conversation with Triple H. The GM promised to reveal the nature of their conversation when The Game comes to Raw SuperShow tonight. What will the two have to say?”

–Last night at Extreme Rules, CM Punk prevailed over Chris Jericho in a Chicago Street Fight to retain his WWE Championship and score a personally satisfying win in front of family members Jericho had been disparaging for weeks. Who will be Punk’s next challenger for the WWE Championship and what will Chris Jericho have to say now that Punk silenced him last night?

–Last week on Raw, Brock Lesnar made some heavy contract demands that John Laurinaitis agreed to uphold. However, now that John Cena overcame the odds and pinned Lesnar last night at Extreme Rules, will Johnny still honor those demands? Also, what will the returning COOHHH have to say about this agreement that has let Lesnar run roughshod on every referee and announcer in Brock’s path?

–Speaking of Brock, how angry will he be following his loss at Extreme Rules? Yes, he beat John Cena so bad that Cena will be taking time off, but will that be enough of a consolation prize to satiate Lesnar’s killer instincts?

–Layla El returned to the WWE last night at Extreme Rules and recaptured the Divas Championship in a pin-fall victory over Brie Bella. Nikki Bella was the actual champion, but after the Bellas switched via Twin Magic, Layla landed a neckbreaker over Brie that gave her the title win. What will be next for Layla now that she is back? And, more importantly, WHO will be next?

–In other Extreme Rules news relating to Raw, Randy Orton beat Kane, Brodus Clay beat Dolph Ziggler, and Santino Marella beat The Miz (on the preshow). Does any of this matter going into tonight? Find out live on Raw!
Discuss tonight's episode of Raw in here. Enjoy the show! (Y)

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Well, I must admit, my interest is piqued on what the fuck they follow-up that Cena/Lesnar finish from last night with. I have no desire to see a Triple H promo. I have no desire to see more Teddy Long/Johnny Ace shit. I don't care about Brodus Clay squash matches, or Layla coming back, or Punk/Jericho, or Orton/Kane or Show/Cody or anything else...but I'm curious how they try to salvage the worst booking decision in WWE history.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
This is gonna be good.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Just a reminder/fair warning now if I see anyone posting or asking for streams (yes, this includes implying it) I will be banning you straight up tonight.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
They really should have Lesnar do the same type of beating on Cena as he did last night at ER. That way it would be more fitting for Cena to take the break.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Hopefully HHH announces that after DB's impressive showing last night, he has moved him over to RAW and he will get a WWE title match @ OTL.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Hopefully HHH announces that after DB's impressive showing last night, he has moved him over to RAW and he will get a WWE title match @ OTL.
This would make sense, since there's no one else for Punk to face unless they decide to go right for the Lesnar feud.

I have a strange feeling it'll be Tensai though. Perfect for a filler show like OTL.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
TRIPLE H IS BACK MARK OUT!!!!!!

Alright, now that I got that out of the way lol, yes, I'm really looking forward to this one tonight. Why is HHH there? What is the fallout to Lesnar/Cena? Is Cena really injured? :mark: :mark: :mark: I'm excited lol.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Just a reminder/fair warning now if I see anyone posting or asking for streams (yes, this includes implying it) I will be banning you straight up tonight.
Does that include "Fuck, my stream just died. Have to get a new one now"?

Anyways, interested in seeing what Cena/Lesnar do tonight. Also HHH's part should be interesting.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
TRIPLE H IS BACK MARK OUT!!!!!!

Alright, now that I got that out of the way lol, yes, I'm really looking forward to this one tonight. Why is HHH there? What is the fallout to Lesnar/Cena? Is Cena really injured? :mark: :mark: :mark: I'm excited lol.
Haha, who would have thought he'd be back this soon? :eek: :cool2

Here's hoping they have something on the order of Triple H informing his father-in-law what the Board of Directors had to say the night after Money in the Bank. They really need something that strongly catapults everything coming out of Extreme Rules.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I am -really- looking forward to this match. Can't wait to see what happens.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Can't wait for Raw tonight. Really excited to see where the storylines go from here and how the Cena/Lesnar stuff is handled going forward, what the phone call from HHH to Big Johnny was about, and the direction of CM Punk and the WWE title.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
HHH/Brock gets announced tonight for OTL , HHH beating Lesnar obviously.

This starts the trend of Vince jobbing Brock out to all his talent till Mania where Brock kisses Vinces ass.

1 - 20 of 2438 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.