Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Re: Raw Digital's 04.23.12

WOW! ALL the Divas on one show, all looked great.

Holy Camel Toe on The Bellas

Funkettes :yum:

Eve looked Great and so did Vickie (yeh I said it :lol)

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

I like Eve when she isn't wrestling.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

WOW! ALL the Divas on one show, all looked great.

Holy Camel Toe on The Bellas

Funkettes :yum:

Eve looked Great and so did Vickie (yeh I said it :lol)
It's the first time I'm not ashamed to admit that Vickie actually looked.... good. Especially considering she's 44.

But yeah, The Bellas are the main reason I'm making this post. They looked amazing as per usual.

Also lol at Primo's face when he's getting cobra'd. :lmao

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Naomi's booty, GOD DAMN!!! Congrats to the Bellas, that's the other one that won, right? Now both of them have held the title.

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
So proud of the Bella's! Whether they get destroyed by Kharma or not at ER, I don't care, I just hope they stay with the company. I'd rather not watch a bunch of women with penises (Beth and Kharma) fight. If they do leave, at least we have Layla and Kelly. :/

Go Nikki!

Naomi's booty, GOD DAMN!!! Congrats to the Bellas, that's the other one that won, right? Now both of them have held the title.
Yup, Brie held the title before and now Nikki has it.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
So proud of the Bella's! Whether they get destroyed by Kharma or not at ER, I don't care, I just hope they stay with the company. I'd rather not watch a bunch of women with penises (Beth and Kharma) fight. If they do leave, at least we have Layla and Kelly. :/

Go Nikki!

Yup, Brie held the title before and now Nikki has it.
What Beth and Nattie are into strap-ons? Where did you get this information :punk2

Its ok to like a different type of woman thats not Nattie and Beth but calling them men is a little ridiculous, funny, but a little ridiculous

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

Go Nikki!
I agree with what you said about The Bellas, but not the rest of your message, but I can't deny that I laughed my ass off to this message. :lmao

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree with what you said about The Bellas, but not the rest of your message, but I can't deny that I laughed my ass off to this message. :lmao
What Beth and Nattie are into strap-ons? Where did you get this information :punk2

Its ok to like a different type of woman thats not Nattie and Beth but calling them men is a little ridiculous, funny, but a little ridiculous
Happy I could make you guys laugh, that was the main point of the post. (But, A-C-P, I said Beth and Kharma, I think Nattie is fine as hell). However, there was some truth to it... Like I said in another thread, I don't really care if Diva's can wrestle. They are DIVAS. We have enough talented male wrestlers and in my opinion, the diva's should be a little break from the wresting where we can see eye candy attempt to wrestle and bitch slap eachother.

Or, better yet, get eye candy that CAN wrestle. :cool2

Sorry to sound a bit ignorant, just my opinion. Mostly jokes though. :)

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
It's impossible for a woman to posses a penis. If so, she would be a man, man.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts