Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if it was just me but wow the crowd were pumped up for the show. Of course we all know about THAT girl :lmao but it still had a early '00s feel. And yet at SS the crowed sucked something else. Funny considering that theyre so close to each other. :hmm:

Anyways just wanted your thoughts on the crowd tonight.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Yea, I was suprised how good the crowd was considering how dead they were for Survivor Series.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i totally agree, one of the best crowds i can remember all year long, but maybe just maybe that has also something to do with the fact the Raw as pretty awesome... actually so was (at least the first part of) SS and the crowd has terible... anyways great crowd yesterday - it´s really so much more fun to watch if the ppl in the arena are into it too...

·
"MINUS FIVE STARS"
1,858 Posts
I'm putting my stock in Tyson Kidd right now. If it's not Riley, Kidd will be the next US champ. I think he'll make it as a heel. Even a decent promo going for cheap heat would be a good stepping stone.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Wait the crowed was dead at SS? what the hell are you guys talking about the 5 on 5 was major pops and so were the other matches not to mention the ending were cena lost his job. Oh and lets not forget MVP'S huge pop.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Congratulations Wade Barret for possibly the most heat received in the whole of 2010. Fucking amazing crowd. Seriously, this is what makes RAW. Luckily they booked an AMAZING RAW for an awesome crowd.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Thank god we had a good crowd for that ending. It helped it sell it so well. I began to actually feel for the babyface's predicament because the crowd was so pumped.

·
Registered
243 Posts
They put the bloody Manchester crowd to shame.

Fucking northeners.
Yeah I was really hoping the uk would show the yanks what its all about, with the old football air horns and proper loud pops like SummerSlam 92 but alas the uk was crap!

You wanna hear a good WWE crowd check out Santino Marella's debut on youtube. That how I thought the brits would be....Shame :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait the crowed was dead at SS? what the hell are you guys talking about the 5 on 5 was major pops and so were the other matches not to mention the ending were cena lost his job. Oh and lets not forget MVP'S huge pop.
First of all, its crowd not crowed. No crows were harmed during the making of survivor series.
Second, hardly. MVP was always gonna get a pop cause its his hometown, the crowd was pretty much dead till cena getting fired.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I can't remember a heel in recent months getting that much heat from a crowd, that was epic. Last night proved that a hot crowd can really make a show that little bit better. Survivor Series would have benefited from this crowd.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Great crowds can make a good show great and can make a great show even better. They were hot for everything last night and it was awesome to see. Made the show that much more watchable for me too. Kudos Orlando.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
the only reason people think it's the "Best" was because they cheered Miz when he won, look at every other fucker that cashed it in and was heel they got cheered..... EVEN JACK SWAGGER GOT CHEERED.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts