Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't creative come up with a credible feud for the U.S. title and Daniel Bryan? Is it that they don't care about Daniel Bryan, the mid-card title, or any of the younger mid-card talent currently on RAW? That's my guess since they have had Mark Henry squash Tyson Kidd the past three weeks. The guy is old, out of shape, and probably the 2nd or 3rd worst wrester in the company.

When DB won the U.S. title from Miz, it looked like we would get to see some prestige added to the U.S. title ad some good feuds (like CM Punk before he got injured), but creative is too worried about having the Bella's fight over him and breaking them up.... Which seems like they ditched that idea too..

Seeing DB in 4 minute job matches and no feud really makes me want to see him traded to Smackdown, so he could feud with Cody Rhodes or Swagger. At least guys get time on there, B-show or not. John Cena show has run it's course.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
They don't care about the titles. They are just used as props to help get people over. The only title they might still look at as an important one, is the WWE title. But even that one they only gave it to Sheamus so he can get over. I also believe the reason Barra never became a champion last year was because he didn't really need it. He was getting over without it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
RAW just sucks right now. I don't know what the HELL is going on.

It's constant Miz/RKO crap week in and week out. Like, come on!

·
Registered
688 Posts
There isn't much to do for Bryan. DiBiase is a borefest, Kidd got killed by Mark Henry. I would like a Gabriel-Bryan feud but probably not happening.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Its a shame really. Bryan is one of the best wrestlers in the world and they have nothing going on with him, but instead we get Miz/Orton/Lawler crap.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
They could easily set-up a four-way race for the US title between Bryan, DiBiase (who needs to at least chase some gold as he is on paper the like fourth biggest solo heel on the Raw roster), Kidd, and some like R-Truth or Darren Young or DH Smith.

DiBiase is boring because he has nothing to do on Raw. Kidd is interesting, but I'm losing interest the more he is just allowed to sit there. Outside of his work with his rookie on NXT, I'm not really caring about Bryan. DiBiase has Maryse and Brodus to help him cling to the outside of my radar.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to see Tyler Black (Seth Rollins) get called up, but I know that won't happen either due to his terrible mic skills. These two had great showing in ROH as a team and as opponents. I would love to see a program between the two in WWE.

The Bella's on DB's side really ruins this idea, though. I guess the Bella's have nothing to do now that the guest host gimmick is dead. Both will be fired by the end of year probably.

·
Registered
844 Posts
When you consider there's a lack of ME stars on Raw, you'd think they'd fill up some extra time by having credible feuds for both the US Title and the Tag Team titles. Seems logical; fits in with the idea of the 'youth' rising up through WWE, gives something extra for the fans to buy into, helps provide a platform to produce new MEs.

Nope, let's give Lawler the spotlight instead fpalm fpalm fpalm

Reactions: Kalashnikov

·
KO
5,736 Posts
Why they constantly highlight the wrong talent I cannot fathom... there's plenty of possible contenders for the US title. There "were", actually, until they got berried just recently. Kidd would've been a good candidate, but for whatever the fucking reason, the bookers have decided that he be fed to Mark Henry on a regular basis instead. It seems that the Jackson Andrews dude is gone already. Alex Riley - has history with Bryan, is a great mic worker - once again, nothing else, but Miz's worthless lackey. No storyline for himself, just "protecting" the boss. Look what that got for Legacy - jack shit. Ted DiBiase - turned into nothing more than a joke, jobbing to Bryan has since become his weekly routine. Then there's Justin Gabriel and Slater, both of whom I wouldn't mind seeing in the title picture (Slater moreso, since Gabriel needs a push to the top), but I'm pretty they won't make that program either. And last, but not least, Nexus. Any member, who isn't called CM Punk could be sent after the title, to both get Bryan more over (w/ group attacks) and give that particular man some personality.

I guess Vince would rather not give a shit about the title instead though, so there's no use in hoping anything will change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.