Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually liked seeing Brie in the ring waiting for Daniel Bryan... and considering the death in the family, I thought it was a good look.

Whether it become a normal thing, we will just have to wait and find out.

TEAM CHELSHIV
Umani. Vous 锚tes belle 馃挋馃挋馃挋馃挋馃挋
I liked her there, but I dont know if WWE wants her there regularly. They prevented her from joining him in the ring to close Mania. I think she was there last night just for moral support, because he looked in bad shape.

Premium Member
I think that was more for Bryan then anything, it was hard not to feel sympathy for him when he came out.

But WWE is openly acknowledging the couples they have so I wouldn't mind seeing Naomi & Jimmy, Nattie & Kidd, Bryan & Brie team up once in a while. I mean hell, Bryan/Brie VS Kidd/Nattie or Jimmy/Naomi might actually be a fun little tag match they could do when they aren't trying to develop any feuds or anything.

Registered
Liked it especially considering the passing of his dad. Was hoping he got to say a few words before Steph cut him off.

Also I think it was extremely silly and really nonsensical to not let Brie come down to celebrate with him at WM.

Registered
Wasn't that kayfabe the authority stopping brie from celebrating with Daniel?

Reactions: Mr.Cricket

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Liked it especially considering the passing of his dad. Was hoping he got to say a few words before Steph cut him off.

Also I think it was extremely silly and really nonsensical to not let Brie come down to celebrate with him at WM.
I would have liked to have seen Brie come into the ring after the win at WMXXX..... I read on a thread here that it was due to the WWE not wanting Brie in any video footage of DB celebrating in case in future they separate.

Registered
When I first saw her I thought that it was a bit late to celebrate with Bryan, but then I read about his father.

It must have been extremely hard for him to go through the segment (especially since it was like 15 minutes long) so having Brie there for support was probably more than needed.

Banned
Keep her out of there. When they did that yeschant together it looked so forced and corny.

tombstone blues
putting her on TV now more than 1 time with bryan doesn't make much sense

a one-time thing because his dad died is fine and a good thing to do but now keep her away from DB's storylines again please

None but ourselves
He didn't even chant yes either. He just did the arm gesture with a sad look on his face.
Yeah he actually mouthed something that looked like "Thank you" looking to the sky and remained looking upwards solemnly.

Keep her out of there. When they did that yeschant together it looked so forced and corny.
I must say I didn't like it purely on a visual level. Most people look like fools when they crouch doing the Yes! chant - there's something really goofy and irritating looking about it that's hard to describe but if people just do the arms then they don't looks silly. AJ Lee did it differently to Bryan but she just did the arm motion and it looked much better than this synchronised aerobic looking stuff!

Again, just reporting how I feel when seeing the visual.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.