Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,965 Posts
I love the title of this thread!

RAW will be interesting for sure with no live audience and in the performance center. I just hope that Lawler wont be there because he will be such a huge drag in that setting for 3 hours.

·
Premium Member
11,564 Posts
Bet the fans who bought tickets to the show are pissed! No Stone Cold live.

smackdown felt surreal. Felt like a practise session. I know they’re saying it’s live, but I wonder if this is actually live though. There’s no need for it to be live. Save some costs and freedom to edit the show how you see fit.

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
This is going to be more interesting than the Smackdown last week. Outside of the Cena/Wyatt segment, it just felt like a show for the sake of a show, just wrestling and content to fill time. With Austin's appearance and the AJ/Taker signing, we've got a legitimate show building up to Wrestlemania... with no crowd.

Is Wrestlemania occuring in the Performance Center this year? I can't fathom it not happening. The world has basically shut down, everything socially and entertainment-wise is shut down, even UFC just postponed their events after initially being the only entity besides WWE to push forward. Wrestling's all we've got. Fuck 2020 sucks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
On the next SD, does Cena throw his hat into the empty seats? :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Edge almost whispering. I am looking forward to some empty area Jake Roberts promos where he can talk in that low, soft menacing voice.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts