Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 860 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all ...gots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

·
Okay, babe. Let's mango.
3,573 Posts
OMFG. A Kibbeh appearance in rants! Not every day you see that.

Also seeing that piece of mine in your sig made me squeal like a little girl again.
Well I do love your piece. :$

@OP: Sidebar. In that photo of you and your, um, bitch. Is it just me or does her head look ridiculously small compared to the rest of her body? What went on there?

·
3,539 Posts
Well I do love your piece. :$

@OP: Sidebar. In that photo of you and your, um, bitch. Is it just me or does her head look ridiculously small compared to the rest of her body? What went on there?
Kib, my ego's going to become unnaturally big if you say shit like that.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Question is, why would someone brag about getting a bj from a barbie doll and critisize cartoon fappers at the same time. One big fail doesn't make another one any less of a fail.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
You are a pretty pathetic person.

First off, I know you are none of those things and you do not have a girlfriend, probably havn't even kissed one yet. It's really pathetic when you have to make shit up to insult others. I thought I'd see something halfway decent or at least logical when I came to this thread. It would have been fine if you just hated everyone, not claim that you are the perfect man, which you are not in the slightest btw, ur not even a real man.

Go hang yourself and die, then burn in hell and suck Satan's cock.

·
Okay, babe. Let's mango.
3,573 Posts

First off, I know you are none of those things and you do not have a girlfriend, probably havn't even kissed one yet. It's really pathetic when you have to make shit up to insult others. I thought I'd see something halfway decent or at least logical when I came to this thread. It would have been fine if you just hated everyone, not claim that you are the perfect man, which you are not in the slightest btw, ur not even a real man.

Aaaaand one point for the troll.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Aaaaand one point for the troll.
what he did was not trolling. Trolling is an art.

What he did... it's just plain Phaggotry

·
Banned
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
sad, just sad

1 - 20 of 860 Posts