Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
Professional Wrestling Superstar, 39 Time WWE Hardcore Champion, WCW U.S. Champion, ECW Wrestling Champion

NWA World Heavyweight Champion too but who cares of course...

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Professional Wrestling Superstar, 39 Time WWE Hardcore Champion, WCW U.S. Champion, ECW Wrestling Champion

NWA World Heavyweight Champion too but who cares of course...
:lmao Kinda wishing I was posting on here at the time to see peoples reactions at the time to the whole 24/7 thing.

Anyway, Raven's a legend in the business. No doubt. Decent in-ring, good workrate, great promos, great psychology and involved heavily in some of the best indy feuds of all time IMO (Dreamer, CM Punk). Love the guy.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Is it just me or is 20 dollars surprisingly reasonable? I think I may get my friend a Raven phone call for his birthday.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
39 time hardcore champion? If there was ever a belt with zero credibility this is it. Not that it was taken seriously, but still.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Raven fans amuse me. To be so fucking brilliant, the guy can't keep a fucking job.

·
私を貴方の目&#
929 Posts
The only thing I would really really want to ask him is what he thought about Anthony Burgess's Clockwork Orange. I know he's a big fan but to get his take on the story would be rewarding.

·
Registered
919 Posts
There's also Evan Karagias, if you ever wanted to talk to him nows your chance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts