• WWE

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious, I know i'll probably loose again but what the hell.

over the past month of the ratings war, what were the highlights for everyone.

Wolf Beast
Match of the Month
Shock of the Month
Highlight of the Month:

Best Developed Storyline:

Grendrill
Match of the Month
Shock of the Month
Highlight of the Month:

OVER ALL
Match of the Month
Shock of the Month
Highlight of the Month:

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww your so kind.... it was an honor for me too, although I got my ass handed to me each and every week. I got a new respect for you Wolf Beast, best o' luck in the future.

·
Registered
73 Posts
THE END

WOLF BEAST:
MOTM: Lesnar vs Cena - SummerSlam
SOTM: Y2J wins Heavyweight Title via submission
HOTM: Bret Hart turns face and screws McMahon
BDS: HBK - Kane, + Lesnar - Cena, Goldberg - Angle, Orton - Y2J/Foley all deserve an honourable mention.

GRENDRILL:
MOTM: Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman - Bash at the Beach
SOTM: Eddie Guerrero returns
HOTM: Kanyon is WCW Champion. - Kanyon= MONEY + RATINGS!!
BDS: Rey Mysterio - Kidman, but only because of THAT match between Sting and Vampiro.

OVERALL:
MOTM: Lesnar vs Cena - Wolf Beast
SOTM: Eddie returns to WCW - Grendrill
HOTM: Bret turns face - Wolf Beast
BDS: HBK - Kane. It began right after WM!! Thats over four months of build up, and never got stale.

My Vote has to go with Wolf Beast, for the pure fact that his PPV was better, this may contribute to the fact that he has a better variety of stars, I dunno. (Maybe someday, you guys could have another Ratings war, with the shows at5 the same time, without stars appearing on both Nitro and RAW, and perhaps things may change. I for one would love to see you guys split the rosters and do that. WB would have RAW, and GD would have Nitro, or maybe you guys would rename the shows. Think about it.)

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Both of you should enter the booking challenge. I think Grendrill has infact. Wolfbeast you should enter you would have a great chance of becoming the BTB Champion. Good ratings war guys. Are you gonna infact do anything else like Your Next 2004 said ?

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure I'll do it again, I just want a bit of a rest, plus I'm going away next week. Wolf Beast I hold you up on that offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts