Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edge and Randy should walk out as champions Sunday night. This means we will once again see RATED-RKO in action, but against one another. What do you think will happen?

I have a prediction of them actually reuniting for one night because of interference from The Miz and Ziggler.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Edge vs Orton has never really delivered before. Their styles never really mesh in my opinion. So I hope its not forced on us again.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
orton and edge are possibly the two most boring wrestlers in wwe at the moment, who in the hell would want to see a match between these two?

edge's performances have declined drastically since he got injured plus his mic work has become the same repetitive shit. Orton has always been awful on the mic and is somehow getting worse and in the ring he is like a robot.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I don't get it.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
What a train wreck of a thread. Why can't I red rep this guy again?

On topic, name one Edge/Orton match that was even decent. And if you say their Vengeance 2004 match, I'll beat you in the head with my karate stick (thanks, Wesley Willis).

Somebody close this.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

On topic, name one Edge/Orton match that was even decent. And if you say their Vengeance 2004 match, I'll beat you in the head with my karate stick (thanks, Wesley Willis).

Somebody close this.
Edge vs Orton May 2007 was an awesome match!

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
I'd love to see a Rated RKO vs Miz & Ziggler match on Monday, I'm sure the Miz vs Edge match will end when Ziggler interferes, which brings out Orton to help, then the GM makes it a tag match.

·
Ho!
18,035 Posts

Somebody close this.
I'd say Vengeance 2004 *covers head*, but I just think it's a great lengthy, IC Title match. I'd also say the match they had after Backlash 2007 was also an excellent match, especially for a heel vs. heel tv match.

Edge and Orton have proven they can work well together, but for some reason aside from those two times I listed, their matches have been lack luster, especially their matches from earlier this year. Their styles don't mesh well, it's kind of like Orton/Triple H, where aside from a couple of matches, their matches have been below decent.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
ummm why are they going to be up against eachother. I dont get it. But what i would love is for them to team up on Raw coming up. Since Miz is facing Edge i could honestly see A Ri getting involved and th eGM changing the match to a tag match. Rated RKO vs Miz and A Ri. They were probaly one of my most fav alliances in the WWE.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ownage™;9257246 said:
I don't understand this thread. Edge/Miz is confirmed for Monday. They'll probably do Rated RKO against Miz and Ziggler on the SmackDown before the Rumble.
WTF.:shocked:

I thought the rumble was this Sunday?:confused: I got my dates wrong!

Sorry everyone!

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I think we had enough of Edge vs. Orton last year.

Besides, The Miz isn't dropping the title @ Royal Rumble. He'll either lose to Edge on Monday night, or get attacked by Orton before it's over, but then retain the title at the PPV.

But picturing him walking out of the Elimination Chamber as WWE Champion, however, is hard to imagine.

·
Registered
544 Posts
WTF.:shocked:

I thought the rumble was this Sunday?:confused: I got my dates wrong!

Sorry everyone!
:lmao I agree though i thought it was this sunday for some reason, maybe because this ppv has had a longer break than usual between two

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lmao I agree though i thought it was this sunday for some reason, maybe because this ppv has had a longer break than usual between two
When Cole mention the match he said whoever is the champion will face each other Monday night. I'm also too use to the 2 to 3 weeks PPV.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts