Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...can you guys please rate my current avatar and banner. Remember this my first avatar and banner so don't be too harsh. I know that the banner and avatar dont match, but I'm working on another banner. Suggestions are always welcome.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I like the pic on the left, but it looks strange on the right. The effect only works for hte left one. and definitly add a background behind Shelton's head. I like hte text, but maybe better colors
6/10 for that cool left part of the banner

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the Razor Ramon "matching" banner:

I think this is better than the Shelton Benjamin banner
Please rate.

·
Registered
936 Posts
hmmm. I would do something different with the text and the effect on the pics is overdone. But for a begginer that is pretty damn good. So 6.5/10

Edit: Wait I take that back. It looks like you just put two pics right next to each other and used a black line to cover up where the pics seperate. You should get a different bg for the pic and cut the images and try to do some blending. 4/10

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, actually the pics aren't that big so that strip is the background. I really dont know how to use photoshop that well so when I do I'll probably fix it. Thanks for the replies.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Ok, not being harsh here.

You dont seem to know much about cutting...

I hate the effects uve done over the pics. Looks really really bad.

The text is, alright..

Not the best, even for a beginner.

www.good-tutorials.com

great for beginners. Find some backgrounds u like. Copy and modify to ur taste. Same with text. And i think there's something about cutting there too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts