Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
720 Posts
What programs and techniques do you guys use?

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
It's pretty good. The spot where it fades from one pic to the other is kinda dark though. I like the blurs though

I think the one in your sig is better.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
RVDV1 said in post #3 :
What programs and techniques do you guys use?
The two main programs which people use are Photoshop 7.0 and Paint Shop Pro. The majority of the members here use photoshop If your wanting to download it then please read the FAQ thread as there you will find a link directing you to the download a long with the key generator.
As for the banner It's kind of plain and could be brighter but overall it's not bad of a graphic 8/10.

B

·
0 Posts
It's good. The text could use some better effects on it. Also, Cody, please reduce your signature size. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
NDF's is way better. This one has that dark fading part for some reason, and I don't like the glow on the text. Needs contrast too. Basically, it's a let-down compared to your other stuff.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I mainly like the Mogilny cut. He really stands out and seems nice and smooth. Nice eye grabber. Yeah the text would be better without the glow, and it's a bit dark around some areas that could use contrast. But it isn't anywhere near bad. :)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I like the motion blur on the main cut; this is one occasion where it's actually warranted. Overall, it's pretty good, although I'm not sure that the text fits and the spot in between your two blended pics is a bit strange.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #14 :
Really, Cody? I didn't even notice he was seperate cut until I was looking at it closer before rating it.
Hey, people have different opinions. Those were my opinions of the banner.
And hell, you're only what, 14? Your eyes aren't fully developed yet, so it's easy to miss stuff like that.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Sorry sir. I meant your vision. I didn't mean your eye size. What would the size of your eyes have to do with your vision. You obviously knew what I meant, but had to come up with something lame to use as a come back, and therefore took it as if I was saying your eyes aren't fully developed in the way of size. And I wasn't aware you become a n00b if you don't know the age of GP. Sorry.
Please die now. Thx. Kisses.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Man......thats rough. Dude, why you gotta be so harsh as to call a sports team gay? Because I, and certainly not you, don't know them personally enough to know they are gay. Therefore you must be some sort of psychic, or have some insider that sleeps with them then informs you that they are indeed gay. Props to you and your boyfriend on that one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts