Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I really liked the banner, and I was working on text for a long time, and couldn't get much out of it. So i just stuck with this until i find something that could work (text Wise)

So ya text sucks, but the rest, what do you think?

Any text Suggestions? (LK?)

·
aka ROC
1,013 Posts
I like this one BG looks great also like the cuts and the color is well done so I give it a 9/10

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I really really like the color and the blending and stuff, you did a very good job.

As for the text, I don't really know what to advice....I like it how it looks now, so yeah...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks really good, I don't see why you would want advice on how to make it better.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
The left HHH pic seems out of place. I'd get one the is closer in theme to the other picture. Otherwise it's pretty "sweet".

·
Registered
619 Posts
I like it. It looks very nice. I like the effects on the cuts and the background as well. I really like the cut on the left. The only thing I don't like about it is the text. It doesn't seem to fit the banner but I guess it's alright. Great job Shady, 9/10.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
I like it except too bright for me. Looks like somethin LK would do. 9.5/10 Great work.

·
Banned
171 Posts
I really like it. The brightness adds to the feel of it all. Text is good. Cuts are good, I especially like the right one... It blends good with the "sparks". Not sure what the comment on the BG was, but there really isn't one, nor is there a need for one... So little BG=good. My only gripe is that small area on the left pic below Trip's nose... That was my only eyesore at first view. I'd erase that overlapping because it covers his face a bit too much IMO.

Good job, 9/10 :D

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Yuh, it's not 10/10, to be honest, im not 'loving' it. It looks awful bright and the left cut doesn't look as good as the right, I also dislike the text. The bg looks very patchy, in parts its red, in parts its bright white, others its orange, and i'm not really 'digging' it.

I liked your Diva one a hell of a lot more.

·
Banned
87 Posts
YE I THINK IT LOOKS QUITE GD BETTA THAN MINE BUT NOTVERY BRIGHT UNLESS THAT WAS WHAT U WAS GOIN FOR THEN NO DIS RESPECT BUT ID GIV IT 7/10

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
^Warned.
Jezze, this thread is more then a month old.
Read rating rules, don't bring back old threads, and don't type in all CAPS.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.